Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

My golden retrievers are not BASIC! Mine are intelligent and each have their own personality. Mine are not like ones you see online
They’re all the same- :oops::plbb /j
He started the wrong fight!
She
Doodles aren't a breed, just a designer mix that people breed unethically just to make a pretty penny
Exactly why I wouldn’t get them. My parents don’t do NEARLY as much research as me if any. Also we got all 3 from the same litter as “second gen doodles” but one we got was a runt and merle, even though neither poodles nor labs can be merle, so I don’t know if it was a “double litter” in which there were 2 males involved or something? But Smol Bean was the only merle in the litter also the runt. There were like 4 browns, one tricolor chocolate phantom (Nero - named by mom), a blue merle (Smol Bean - Named by twin), and an apricot (Jax - named by mom). We got the last 3. Still love ‘em though. I chose Nero.
View attachment 3446940
1680028031458.png

At the breeders house
1680028287066.jpeg

Car ride home from picking them up
1680028233345.jpeg

2021 There’s like a 10 pound difference between each dog, I think it’s like 60, 50, 40
1680028438342.jpeg

Also sorry for the bad haircuts, my mom wants short body fur so they get dirty less, and doesn’t want to pay more for a better groomer.
Also still no email

Last edited:
They’re all the same- :oops::plbb

She

Exactly why I wouldn’t get them. My parents don’t do NEARLY as much research as me if any. Also we got all 3 from the same litter as “second gen doodles” but one we got was a runt and merle, even though neither poodles nor labs can be merle, so I don’t know if it was a “double litter” in which there were 2 males involved or something? But Smol Bean was the only merle in the litter also the runt. There were like 4 browns, one tricolor chocolate phantom (Nero - named by mom), a blue merle (Smol Bean - Named by twin), and an apricot (Jax - named by mom). We got the last 3. Still love ‘em though. I chose Nero.
View attachment 3446940
View attachment 3446947
At the breeders house
View attachment 3446954
Car ride home from picking them up
View attachment 3446953
2021 There’s like a 10 pound difference between each dog, I think it’s like 60, 50, 40
View attachment 3446959
Also sorry for the bad haircuts, my mom wants short body fur so they get dirty less, and doesn’t want to pay more for a better groomer.
Also still no email

Most likely not two males involved, just the dream of every BYB, a Merle poodle. These dogs have herding dog ancestry somewhere in their DNA

Most likely not two males involved, just the dream of every BYB, a Merle poodle. These dogs have herding dog ancestry somewhere in their DNA
Yeah, maybe one grandparent was an Aussie or something. That would also mean that they lied somewhere. Also I think my parent found them on Facebook. Their website is so broken down it doesn’t even work.
Also my parent still keep half joking about killing the ducklings/chicks. I make the same face Dougie made in the picture I drew.

Yeah, maybe one grandparent was an Aussie or something. That would also mean that they lied somewhere. Also I think my parent found them on Facebook. Their website is so broken down it doesn’t even work.
Also my parent still keep half joking about killing the ducklings/chicks. I make the same face Dougie made in the picture I drew.

Believe it or not, bad websites are often indicative of ethical breeders. Not in your case though

I love mixes.

How did you get a wild mallard?
Got it from a friend. She found her as an injured duckling. The little girl is missing some of her right wing and can't see so well on her right eye, so there was no chance og releasing her. But she's amazing with people, and lays a surprising amount of eggs so I honestly couldn't be happier 🥰

Got it from a friend. She found her as an injured duckling. The little girl is missing some of her right wing and can't see so well on her right eye, so there was no chance og releasing her. But she's amazing with people, and lays a surprising amount of eggs so I honestly couldn't be happier 🥰
Oh, that's cool!

Back
Top Bottom