Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Pics
Actually she is waiting on her servant to fill that pool so she can properly dunk dougie under water

That's what I thought too! Maybe it's all a plan so she can get attention and become famous and then get invited to the Met Gala
met gala 2018 GIF by E!

she kept tapping my phone and turning it off! Reminds me of when they were babies. Sprightly would take my phone, go on tiktok, she searched someone famous and then watched and LIKED the video. She clicked on comments too but I managed to stop her in time.
if your ducks like phones have you ever tried seeing if they will play those mouse games you can download for animals? i have 7 pets and none of them are interested in any of those but my aunt used to have a cat who liked phones and was obsessed with those games lol

if your ducks like phones have you ever tried seeing if they will play those mouse games
Well, Dougie may enjoy this, after her recent snack, lol
you can download for animals? i have 7 pets and none of them are interested in any of those but my aunt used to have a cat who liked phones and was obsessed with those games lol
Ahh! Yeah! I actually used to get those up on my laptop when they were babies, they LOVED it! They loved youtube videos of cockroaches running across the screen, too

I thought I might share some memories, I was looking through old videos :)
Ever the dictator. Even while enjoying face massages.
she's not yelling... she's just chatting... lots of people talk through a massage, or facial.

my hen Robin (as in Robin-Hood) is feeling poorly, i stroke her like a cat, when i get to the tail her bum muscle expands & contracts, like it releases the egg-laying sphincter muscle. she makes a little coo-ing sound sometimes when i do that.

she's not yelling... she's just chatting... lots of people talk through a massage, or facial.

my hen Robin (as in Robin-Hood) is feeling poorly, i stroke her like a cat, when i get to the tail her bum muscle expands & contracts, like it releases the egg-laying sphincter muscle. she makes a little coo-ing sound sometimes when i do that.
I know! Can't remember what the title was in reference to exactly, but there was definitely yelling after lol!

Back
Top Bottom