Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Pics
Spright has been sitting on my arms again this evening. She just loves it.
Unfortunately sometimes it does turn into her trying to mate my arm, but...
Screenshot_20230325_184901_Gallery.jpg
she does love the tummy tickles very much.
Screenshot_20230325_184914_Gallery.jpg

I was looking at Dougie in this photo, she kept tapping my phone and turning it off!
Reminds me of when they were babies. Sprightly would take my phone, go on tiktok, she searched someone famous and then watched and LIKED the video. She clicked on comments too but I managed to stop her in time.

Spright has been sitting on my arms again this evening. She just loves it.
Unfortunately sometimes it does turn into her trying to mate my arm, but... View attachment 3443652she does love the tummy tickles very much. View attachment 3443653
I was looking at Dougie in this photo, she kept tapping my phone and turning it off!
Reminds me of when they were babies. Sprightly would take my phone, go on tiktok, she searched someone famous and then watched and LIKED the video. She clicked on comments too but I managed to stop her in time.

Oop-

Sprightly why, WHY the arm?!

Can I get opinions?
I found a dense wet dirty clump of dark brown fur in the duck pen, right next to the water bucket. I don't know where it came from... but uh... we do occasionally have mice appear? Now, I'm not throwing allegations around... but.... what exactly would their poop look like if they were to eat a mouse?
The clump is about 1 inch long. Pretty small....
20230325_182744.jpg

No clue where else it would come from.
20230325_183951.jpg

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 20230325_183947.jpg
    20230325_183947.jpg
    551.3 KB · Views: 0
She gets a little confused.
As you can tell
This is her trying to "mate" Dougie.
As you can see, all she is achieving is surfing. View attachment 3443684
She doesn't know what she's doing.
Actually she is waiting on her servant to fill that pool so she can properly dunk dougie under water

Back
Top Bottom