Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Pics
she has to hold him and love on him.
Did the duck somehow do this on purpose? Coming out a few days after the others... Hmmmm...

Someday she will build a pond for her babies and remember the love you taught her...

My godmother had chickens when I was her age... Look at me now!

I grew up in an animal free home... Spotless... Sterile... But a few visits to the farm far away (once a year, just a few weeks in my childhood) and I was infected.

You are changing her capacity for kindness...

Did the duck somehow do this on purpose? Coming out a few days after the others... Hmmmm...

Someday she will build a pond for her babies and remember the love you taught her...
And the cycle of abuse by ducks will continue... 😂

Just kidding, I promise. Teaching kids to care for something outside of themselves is a great thing to do, and I'm super stoked you're taking the time and energy to make the next generation awesome!

... Spotless... Sterile...

...how boring
IMG-20221002-WA0002 (1).jpg

This looks like a job for ducks!

Oh my! I can't even picture what my mother 's face would have looked like if I had put a duck in the backyard, let alone a chicken in the house.

But I think that duck's facial expression may be close... "I am not amused!"
I can tell you what my husbands face looks like when he comes home to find I have given up the spare room in basement to my hospital ducks 😂

Gets better
I can’t have ducks inside without being able to bath. So last night he goes down to do laundry while I’m out putting the other ducks to bed and has to walk over the 3 inside ducks ti get ti washer cause I let them free to bath in the big cement mix tub I keep in laundry room
Good thing he left for work this morning for 6 weeks. Hurry up babies get better before dad gets home 😆

I don't have ducks, and never thought that I would like them particularly either.
But...if I need cheering up I come to this thread!
Maybe I do like ducks after all...and we all know what happens if one starts thinking like that!
Although I really don't have the space, time or funds in the moment for any more animals.

Back
Top Bottom