Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

I’ve known dougie & sprightly for a while now, they know I love them 😘🤪
Blush Stop It GIF by MOODMAN

Good save
...Just kidding I bet they could tell you're just messing around 😆
Mhmmm.... still got my eye on @BabyGotQuack after they debunked my ducks cuteness ranking, though!
I See You GIF by HBO Max

How did you drain that one?
It had a drain on the bottom in one corner. I’d lift that corner on a brick, and I had dug a trench for the water to flow away.
The worst part was the leaves that would fall in it, so I had pull out leaves with a net or my hand as it drained. PITA! :D

I have had the biggest brain fog today, checked I shut the ducks in like 5 freaking times and I'm still paranoid that I didn't shut everything up properly.

:th

Feels like I'm half asleep, half awake. Not quite here, can't think straight. (That almost rhymes?)
I needed to take a break from my evening chores to hug Sprightly, that was nice. She tried to speed walk around me, but I got her! Then she settled into the hugs and got the sleepy eyes. Then I let her go and she ran off all embarrassed.
now I'm going to go relax with my doggos.

It had a drain on the bottom in one corner. I’d lift that corner on a brick, and I had dug a trench for the water to flow away.
The worst part was the leaves that would fall in it, so I had pull out leaves with a net or my hand as it drained. PITA! :D
Oh gotcha... the in-ground one I have is that way, I drain it and sometimes it all comes out at once but other times the leaves just block it. When we first hurried the pond we added a drainage system that goes all the way underground out to the other side of our fence - I love it! Its just always clogging up.

I have had the biggest brain fog today, checked I shut the ducks in like 5 freaking times and I'm still paranoid that I didn't shut everything up properly.

:th

Feels like I'm half asleep, half awake. Not quite here, can't think straight. (That almost rhymes?)
I needed to take a break from my evening chores to hug Sprightly, that was nice. She tried to speed walk around me, but I got her! Then she settled into the hugs and got the sleepy eyes. Then I let her go and she ran off all embarrassed.
now I'm going to go relax with my doggos.
Awww, sound like a good idea. Sorry you're tired. We all get that way, especially after chasing our little duck-tators to bed 😆 .

Back
Top Bottom