Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Can you stay home and HE goes to the bridal shower?
Louis Litt Genius GIF by Suits

I called them, and I think they said it hasn’t been shipped yet, because they said when they did I would get a text and an email. They say Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.
perfect! there will be tracking in the email and text, at that point you will see them travel.

when you get the tracking I can help you see which post office it is going to, (hopefully!) and when it arrives at the post office that has your address in its jurisdiction, they will call you to tell you to come get them and tell you where to go.

Oh gotcha... the in-ground one I have is that way, I drain it and sometimes it all comes out at once but other times the leaves just block it. When we first hurried the pond we added a drainage system that goes all the way underground out to the other side of our fence - I love it! Its just always clogging up.
After using the pool for a while, we first tried a boat in the ground, (long story, I have an Article on it, but we eventually scrapped it too)
Now we submerged a 300-gallon Rubbermaid watering trough. Drilled a drain as low as possible, put concrete in the bottom, level with the drain for easy wash out with a hose, which feeds out into the woods behind my house. I usually only drain it when I know it’s going to rain, my gutters refill it for me.
D73AB44D-CABE-47D3-B3B4-D4280610169F.jpeg
594F4157-07DC-47F2-92B1-91C6D6BCD07D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom