Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Now that you mention allergies, that's another thing doodle breeders love to do. Claim their dogs are hypoallergenic, when they're not
Yes, many doodles are not hyperallergenic. Good thing its only smoke and cat hair that effect me.

By the way, how's puppy's agility class going? Haven't seen an update in the last week at least not one I remember
His last obedience class was Sunday. He did wonderful. Agility classes dont start yet, i think they start in May if i can sign up.

I'm sorry :hugs. It's definitely tough, and heartbreaking to see them like that. I hope you don't face major difficulties with her as she continues to age❤️
Hopefully!
She's 4 going on 5 later this year and she's in a phase of putting weight back on.
Once I move out, I'm hoping I can keep her healthier, in a more stable enriching environment

I said I would, and so I shall, I have created a safe space for duck keepers!
I know how hard it can be, none of your non poultry friends would understand- the struggle of keeping ducks.

Ducks can be very rude and disrespectful creatures. Full of sass, full of wrath.
So welcome to the place where you can rant, and receive support!

Attack Biting GIF

@BabyGotQuack @picklestheduck get over here!
My duck quackery hatched out a relatively large brood last yr and boy was she a mean momma! Her bite hurt like a bee sting!

i think
I wasn't going to play into it!!!

It's a true story about Dougie and my shoes btw.
Another abuse story.

When they were house-ducks, I let them in the kitchen for breakfast before taking them outside- they had scrambled egg as a treat. She was eating it happily but accidentally flicking it about!

I very politely said "Dougie don't! It's going to go on my shoes!"
And as the words left my mouth, I kid you not, she grabbed a big mouthful of egg, ran to my shoe, stuck her head down in it. And dumped the egg out. Then ran away laughing and continued to eat. I walked over in disbelief and my show had a big lump of egg in it.
She just laughed
No remorse.
I'm not exaggerating. She was disrespecting me!!!
she understood you wanted some eggs for yourself so she shared her breakfast with you.

she loves you and shared her food :plbb

Hopefully!
She's 4 going on 5 later this year and she's in a phase of putting weight back on.
Once I move out, I'm hoping I can keep her healthier, in a more stable enriching environment
Im sorry, you could do a Dna /health test, it could tell if she is pure and if she has any health issue? I hope she is ok! Your a great person and you are trying your hardest to keep her healthy

Back
Top Bottom