Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

That's because everyone loves snails. Especially pink ramshorns, they're so cute! And black nerites! (Definitely not mentioning the ones I have in my aquarium)
Yesss!!! Another snail admirer!
For me it's the terrestrial sort, I have a small collection of pets. I don't let them breed, so it's lucky the ducks LOVE eating their eggs, lol!
It's like candy to them

Hopefully!
She's 4 going on 5 later this year and she's in a phase of putting weight back on.
Once I move out, I'm hoping I can keep her healthier, in a more stable enriching environment

I'm sure she'll love that! I would recommend maybe trying rally together, it's a very low paced sport, and builds a strong connection between owner/handler and flood

Im sorry, you could do a Dna /health test, it could tell if she is pure and if she has any health issue? I hope she is ok! Your a great person and you are trying your hardest to keep her healthy
I've been meaning to do a dna test for my husky mix, so yeah I could at some point test them both!

I'm sure she'll love that! I would recommend maybe trying rally together, it's a very low paced sport, and builds a strong connection between owner/handler and flood
That could be helpful!
She used to be resource aggressive but she's fine with me now. I can take anything from her, usually she'll give it to me very willingly, but I'm still continuously training her. Anything to do with food and bond building is great for her
She's incredibly intelligent so I like keeping her mind active.

I've been meaning to do a dna test for my husky mix, so yeah I could at some point test them both!
Embark has a deal that you can get your first test for $99. I did the breeders test it was cheaper and does what i want. And i will be doing another one for my other golden, as long as Tuckers comes back good

That could be helpful!
She used to be resource aggressive but she's fine with me now. I can take anything from her, usually she'll give it to me very willingly, but I'm still continuously training her. Anything to do with food and bond building is great for her
She's incredibly intelligent so I like keeping her mind active.
That would be a great sport! Dont all dogs like food😂😂

Back
Top Bottom