Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Do they all go in at night at the same time?
The puppy at the end…. :love
Yes they do. The geese lead the way and one or two guards the door till I close it. I need to set a video of it as it's not all at once, but they go. Ducks and geese are imprinted on each other and the guinea fowl are imprinted on the ducks on where to go.

Here is what all 30 eggs look like in the incubator.
Untitled.jpg

Yes they do. The geese lead the way and one or two guards the door till I close it. I need to set a video of it as it's not all at once, but they go. Ducks and geese are imprinted on each other and the guinea fowl are imprinted on the ducks on where to go.
My ducks all file in together, at the last speck of light, unless I lead them in before that. Chickens go in about a half hour before the ducks to get their favorite roost spots.
You do need to make a video! Maybe time-lapse?

Here is what all 30 eggs look like in the incubator.View attachment 3749601
Nice!
I just set 16 call duck eggs on Monday, as of last night, I can see development in at least 13. The others are probably growing too, I was just anxious to check. First incubation of the year for me.

My ducks all file in together, at the last speck of light, unless I lead them in before that. Chickens go in about a half hour before the ducks to get their favorite roost spots.
You do need to make a video! Maybe time-lapse?

Nice!
I just set 16 call duck eggs on Monday, as of last night, I can see development in at least 13. The others are probably growing too, I was just anxious to check. First incubation of the year for me.
I need to do time lapse problem is the software to do it on the camera is tablet or phone only not PC and my tablet got hit by a falling 2 x 6 board that took it out.

I’m happy to report my goose doesn’t abuse me
Instead she is my therapy goose that makes me relaxed
Thankfully she only sees me as her mom and somebody she trusts and loves
She adores her mate Gary goose
It’s a win win for all of us
Gary gets breaks from guarding her while I cuddle and snuggle her
She gets loved on and I get to enjoy what many don’t and that’s a pair of geese who are this friendly
Even through mate season :)

Back
Top Bottom