Surviving Minnesota!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Bogtown Chick, Nov 18, 2015.

1. duluthralphie

duluthralphie Chicken Wrangler extrodinaire Premium Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Orrock township, Minnesota

I am just helping you to be all you can be....BTW Your roosters say "Hi".

2. Coffee 1st

Coffee 1st Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2015
    U say roosterS as in plural.. Lol

3. Cluckies

Cluckies Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    My Coop
    Beekissed's hoop coop, pretty neat... Maybe of these wouldn't be to much work? lol, I think Minnie has built some of these as well... and of course Blooie.

Front
    Inside and back

4. I am glad I can't have more sometimes. I would be just as bad.

1 person likes this.
  5. duluthralphie

Jul 11, 2014
    I did, Didn't I........(evilly done HAHAHAHAAAAAA)

6. duluthralphie

Jul 11, 2014
    I know many of you cannot have roosters, but I have to tell you my roosters are my favorites. They all get named, few hens do. They are eye candy and have such unique personalities, not all are good by most are once they mature.

7. duluthralphie

Jul 11, 2014

Don't tell Coffee but I have a heck of a house warming gift planned for her......

2 people like this.
  8. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    Well, our christmas tree fainted tonight while we were at volleball league. My pup was quick to point out that we should be grateful she survived the tradgedy... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The kittens say hello from their new abode! I got a new scrap of carpet from a coworker today for them so they have been on the concrete which i feel bad about. THey are some dang spoiled farm cats as you can see i even gave them a heat lamp. I am worried that they havent put on their winter coats properly having been in the heat. they can have the lamp for a while while they acclimate then it will be gone as i fear it as a fire hazard

[​IMG]

9. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    Have you ever seen anything like this? We had a frozen egg that split and I was able to gently peel back the shell to get the frozen center out. how cool!!
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. Coffee 1st

Coffee 1st Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2015
    Omg Klop Klop where to start,,, died laughing about your tree and dog,,, and Ohhh those poor kitties-- stuck in the garage with that cozy bed, carpet, food and heating lamp,, I don't see the toy mouse to help train them to catch some real ones... And cool on the egg, my girl laid another one today but I was gone and I wasn't there to catch it, so it landed on the floor and was frozen when I found it. But she has done well 3 eggs in 4 days... Good girl...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by