Surviving Minnesota!

Hi Coffee: We were wondering about you a bit yesterday and then the topic got into "man training" from there. Hahaha.
gig.gif

So you didn't really miss much there. We talked a bit about Togo and Bena. And Berries, Poisonous berries for Ralphie because he spoke out of church regarding Judy.... LOL. Let's see A Creamette scratched his face. Maybe deserved. Sasquatch was revisited.

Oh! And Rhetts is calving.

And Holm is a genious. LOL.

J/K Holm....I just can't let it go....
gig.gif
I thought he was a WOUD genious...

Oh and Genetics and Crele and Barring in birds with Jerryse who may give me back my sophomore Genetics class retaught using chickens. Except his version of genetics maybe more than Genetics 101 at UMD...I'm finding anyhow. LOL. It's a little bit more complex I think than my fruit fly experiment 25 years ago.

Oh and Genetics and Crele and Barring in birds with Jerryse who may give me back my sophomore Genetics class retaught using chickens. Except his version of genetics maybe more than Genetics 101 at UMD...I'm finding anyhow. LOL. It's a little bit more complex I think than my fruit fly experiment 25 years ago.

My fruit fly experiment was in 1970, 45 years ago, and I did not do well on it,

I am dumb!! U all pressure me!!
1f602.png

No you are young with fast fingers. And we'll have you whipped into shape before we're done with you.

You won't ever need a spell check ever in your life after we're done with you. Hahaha.

Alright. Anybody who's read my posts knows this statement is full of cow pie. Hahaha. I had a hard time with 'noticeably' today.

Back
Top Bottom