Surviving Minnesota!

But remember 8 days ago it was 5:20 :ya
I usually get up around 5:15 and have been waking up too early. House pets don't get time change either.

Actually I haven’t noticed the time change this time around. It happened during our deer season, but I was getting up by the sun and not the clock.

Not having any appointments or work schedule
It makes no difference to me.

My view from my stand looks different too. Can’t quite place why it looks different today.
11F2DD99-F598-41F6-9B27-F5A60BFABFD4.jpeg

Jerry, you need to switch to a totally enclosed stand like this. It makes the cold a non-factor for those of us in our late middle age.

I am going to make some changes in this for muzzleloader season. Unless a buck decides to make the sacrifice today for the greater good.

I have really liked the electric heater. No noise and keeps the chill down. I am thinking insulation is needed. I also plan to bury an electric line to this stand and then out to my other stand.

That way I can have more heat lights and a coffee pot or hot plate.

I can also get my heavy duty extension cords back.

Actually I haven’t noticed the time change this time around. It happened during our deer season, but I was getting up by the sun and not the clock.

Not having any appointments or work schedule
It makes no difference to me.

My view from my stand looks different too. Can’t quite place why it looks different today.
View attachment 2898040

Jerry, you need to switch to a totally enclosed stand like this. It makes the cold a non-factor for those of us in our late middle age.

I am going to make some changes in this for muzzleloader season. Unless a buck decides to make the sacrifice today for the greater good.

I have really liked the electric heater. No noise and keeps the chill down. I am thinking insulation is needed. I also plan to bury an electric line to this stand and then out to my other stand.

That way I can have more heat lights and a coffee pot or hot plate.

I can also get my heavy duty extension cords back.
So.... you're going to put up a shed or tiny house to hunt out of. :D

So.... you're going to put up a shed or tiny house to hunt out of. :D

No, it will always be this simple stand.

With a few changes. Like;

Electric

Better heat

Better food and drink

More comfy chair

Maybe a place to sleep in case I want to spend the night

More storage areas/shelves

Gun turret with electronic aiming would sure help

electronic out door bionic directional hearing aids.

Electric

Better heat

Better food and drink

More comfy chair

Electric

Better heat

Better food and drink

More comfy chair

Careful..the WW might just decide to throw you out permanatly knowing you've got a comfy spot to go.

Did not sleep well . Warmer today with a high of 54 . Sunny they say but not seeing it yet . This is a one day event for outdoor stuff . Rain tomorrow . I went to a real meat market . Found chicken livers which have been scarce since covid . Wanted headcheese but hot is all they had . I do not do hot on anything . I do notice they push hot like everybody wants it . Guess what is gone first . Yeah the not hot . Breakfast sausage the same . Not hot gone first . I also got pickled pigs feet . Haven't had any in a long time . This supply chain problem is getting old .

Did not sleep well . Warmer today with a high of 54 . Sunny they say but not seeing it yet . This is a one day event for outdoor stuff . Rain tomorrow . I went to a real meat market . Found chicken livers which have been scarce since covid . Wanted headcheese but hot is all they had . I do not do hot on anything . I do notice they push hot like everybody wants it . Guess what is gone first . Yeah the not hot . Breakfast sausage the same . Not hot gone first . I also got pickled pigs feet . Haven't had any in a long time . This supply chain problem is getting old .
For me the 50s is supposed to be between 10 pm tonight to 10 am tomorrow. Of course it's supposed to be raining tomorrow morning. I am hoping to harvest a couple toms if my motivation and weather sync up. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom