SWEETS-THEMED HATCH-ALONG IS HERE!🍦🧁🍫🍬🍭🍩🍪🍰

Pics
Are you going to be keeping or selling these chicks when they hatch?
Sell. I have no room ☹️ The little bit of room I have is going to be filled by two purebreeds. I'm planning to get a mystic maran and a silver laced wyandotte. I have an auction near me, it's very convenient when I have roosters to pawn off on other people 😉😆
I once brought 6 suspected roos to the auction, they weren't mature yet so you couldn't tell (unless you were an "expert" at telling a chicken's gender of course) and someone bought them who was wanting to "restock" on chickens..... Little did they know......They were all ROOSTERS!!!
Food Bae GIF

Sell. I have no room ☹️ The little bit of room I have is going to be filled by two purebreeds. I'm planning to get a mystic maran and a silver laced wyandotte. I have an auction near me, it's very convenient when I have roosters to pawn off on other people 😉😆
I once brought 6 suspected roos to the auction, they weren't mature yet so you couldn't tell (unless you were an "expert" at telling a chicken's gender of course) and someone bought them who was wanting to "restock" on chickens..... Little did they know......They were all ROOSTERS!!!
Food Bae GIF
Uh oh!! 😅

How complicated was it to get your chickens tested to be disease free so you could sell at auctions?

ann b davis alice nelson GIF by HULU

Ok good I was worried about them. Because I know that broody hens don't get off eggs as often as you turn them, so I was worried that it wasn't really mimicking her.
They’re going to be fine. 🙂 I haven’t had an unsuccessful hatch yet by hand turning.

Back
Top Bottom