Tattoo Wanted - Wife Objects.... What Do Ya Think?

Quote:
lol what did you think it meant?

I want to read how she misinterpreted it also. The only thing that I can think of is Tatto Wanted Wife. As in you wanted a tattooed wife.
big_smile.png

She thought that little guy from Fantasy Island wanted some "wife objects" and wondered if they were sold on Ebay ...

Well, your post made me ask my DH what he thought of me getting another one (I just told him the other day I was thinking about it, but I never asked him if he 'approved'). He told me he wouldn't care if I got a half-sleeve, lol.. he thinks they're sexy - the whole rebellion/bad-girl thing. Never knew that.

Anway, I'm an independent person so I think I would get one anyway unless my better half said he would not be attracted to me because of it (b/c obviously that's important). Just my 2 cents.
tongue.png

Quote:
He wants it, his wife objects. He wants to be able to tell his wife "the chicken people said I should get one."
lol.png

Quote:
I thought it was going to be about somebody who wants a tattoo that says "wife objects," because his wife objects to pretty much everything so he figured he'd go ahead and get it engraved on his skin to acknowledge that yeah, he gets it already. "Yeah, honey, you object. So what else is new?" Maybe he could write out the whole meta-conversation on his belly:

Husband wants something
Wife objects
Husband counters that it wouldn't do any harm
Wife disagrees vehemently
Husband shouts
Wife pouts
etc. etc....

I say that if you tattoo the part that you DON"T want to be seen....then it WILL be seen. It'll bring atraction to the place that you feel most uncomfortable about. It's like a catch 22. If you don't want be to notice, than don't dye your hair purple and wear slime green T-shirt. It's a medifore, but you get the point.

I agree that your wife should come to a compromize. It is your body...... But so do you....... After all...she has to look at you! You just see yourself in a miror a couple times a day.

My DH has always had me cut his hair. (saving money!) He says he doesn't care what it looks like because I am the one who has to look at it all the time. So if it looks...... "bad" and everyone laughs at him.....it's my fault. And I'd have to live with that. (For about 4-6 weeks
lol.png
)

Quote:
First of all, people don't necessarily tattoo a part of their body that they don't want to be seen because they feel uncomfortable about that part. It may be that they just want to show off their tattoos sometimes but not others, or having visible tattoos is not allowed at their work. This has been the case for me. I like being able to switch back and forth between "tattooed chick" and "chick who looks like everybody else."

Second of all, if you tattoo a part that you don't want to be seen, it's trivially easy to make sure it's not seen, unless of course you choose to put it on your forehead or neck or hands, etc., which would be silly if you don't want people to see it. Don't want people to see your belly? Wear a shirt that covers it properly. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom