Tattoo Wanted - Wife Objects.... What Do Ya Think?

I went to TSC the other day and the kid working there had someone's name inked in letters about 1" tall on the side of his NECK, all the way up to the jawline

I was surprised TSC hired him, frankly.

I know there are people out there who are like "Screw society's rules, man!" and I can understand the urge to be that way somtimes...but they never seem to think of the overwhelming possibility that society will look at them and simply say "Okay. Screw you, too.
smile.png
" -- and then proceed to actually screw them for the rest of their lives.

Sometimes I wonder if people like that already have such a low self-image and are so convinced they'll fail at life that they just take themselves out of the running with something they can point at and say "This is what's holding me back, man...if I didn't get discriminated against for this neck tat, I'd totally be doing awesome right now."

Pure speculation, of course..
idunno.gif

even though I want to live outside of society in general, I do conform. Everything I have can be covered with a short sleeved white t shirt without seeing through it
smile.png

I guess I just don't understand word tatoos. Designs perhaps but to my way of thinking you could do the same thing in your mind everytime you take off your shirt and look in the mirror. Just say to yourself the same phrase. Unscarred. It doesn't actually have to be written on you as long as you believe.

I think you shoud get something you want! Regardless of what people think! People who judge people according to their tatt's usually are hypocrits. They have no business judging a book by it's cover and wondering why, who, what and when. Just make sure the wife is cool wit it! Even though i NEVER ask permission to get a tattoo, i understand everyone is different. I just do what i want and my husband goes along with it....LOL of course within reason.

I am a tattoo artist.....................that's right ARTIST! Don't get it confused with a gang banger thug straight out of jail who inks with a Bic pen. LOL Come on Boyd get THUG LIFE like Tupac, LMAO OK, that was a JOKE!

The oldest woman found on this earth had tattoo's all over her body. So i guess it AINT a fad,LOL. I am celtic, we have been doing this since the begining. It is my culture and my tattoo's tell my story of my life. Just like yours will do for you Boyd! So if you can live with unscarred on your belly, go for it! I do like the sharpie marker suggestion!

Just don't go Over dosing like the singer of pantera or catch a bullet like Dime bag, may he rest in peace! And with that i humm...................WALK................. are you talking to me? ...................RIP dime bag daryll!

Last edited:
A chill pill is definitely in order here and I do hope you people didn't read more into what I said than was there. I do not judge according to tattoos---I used to ride motocycles and be a PR officer with a Christian Motorcyclists Association chapter and rode with the Sons of God, many former Hell's Angels being in that group. Trust me, I've seen many, many tattoos of all types. Just because I don't like them doesn't mean the person is any specific type. So, let's not put words in the mouths of others, shall we? Just clarifying here.

Quote:
I do. I think Boyd looks like an axe murderer. And someone who steals other people's Cheetos from their offices.

Back
Top Bottom