Tattoo Wanted - Wife Objects.... What Do Ya Think?

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

or a W on one cheek and W on the other and everytime he bends over...........WOW
lau.gif

Last edited:
I feel a discussion on helmets arising like bad heartburn....

Cynthia, that's not you, that's Cybil Shepherd!

That sucks! I have lots of tats but my significant other does not. Luckily he thinks they are sexy as do I. He just hasn't found one he likes enough to put on himself or doesn't think it would look good on his body. I'd say if she doesn't like it don't get it. If you do it she will be ticked and even once she gets over it everytime she see's it, it will remind her of how you did it against her wishes and get upset again. Hope you can talk her into it. Maybe make a deal with her. If she is ok with the tat maybe there is something kinda expensive she wants for herself. (cause weaall know good tattoo isn't cheap)

I'm not looking to debate. But I wanted to suggest my input.

I'm with Speckled Hen on this. I understand some people find it as art, but I just do not. I know it's just my opinion, and everyone is different. I don't judge people on looks. I will still be friends with a person covered in ink.

But if I'm walking through the store and I see someone with a bunch of tatoos my mind automaticly goes ew.

You'll notice you won't see many people with tatoos with important desk jobs wearing suits. Because it's not eye appealing to the majority of the population. And it makes a person no matter how nice, seem kind of rebel, and irresponsible.

Once again. People can do whatever they like to their own body, and I'm sure people with Tatoos are just as great as people without. I'm just stating my simple opinion.

Listen to your wife. I don't think getting words put on your stomach is worth ruining your marriage over. Besides why would you want to make yourself look any less appealing to her?

hide.gif
I will go hide in the closet now.

Back
Top Bottom