Tattoos

Quote:
That is why I want to get all of mine where they can be covered when I want. But I am a guy so dont have to worry about wedding dresses and all. I still have people asking why I got my last name tattooed, I like it.

Quote:
That is why I want to get all of mine where they can be covered when I want. But I am a guy so dont have to worry about wedding dresses and all. I still have people asking why I got my last name tattooed, I like it.

very smart.
smile.png
If you like your tattoo, and its location won't be a problem for you, then who cares what everyone else thinks
big_smile.png

I have the outline of a heart on my left wrist, it cost $60.00 and is probably about the size of a quarter. It hurt like heck, and for a few minutes I bled like a stuck pig, but it stopped quickly and after a few minutes it was fine until he started thickening the lines. This is mine about 4 hours after it was done 2 years ago. I worked at Mr. Sub at the time and they had no problem with it, and it can be covered by a watch.

n856600503_2356647_1353.jpg

Last edited:
Okay everyone, for all of you who have tattoos, how bad does it really hurt? I was contemplating getting two fairly small ones around my ankle but I heard that ones there hurt really bad. I feel I am fairly tolerant of pain as I have had five kids however I hate needles.....
hmm.png
Does it just depend on how good the tattoo artist is?
smile.png
Did any of you get one that ended up getting infected?

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Depends on the person, with me it was the thickening of the lines that bothered me, aside from that it was fine. My piercings hurt more LOL especially my vertical labret.

Quote:
I'm petrified of needles to a point I have to have people hold me down in order to draw blood or give me a shot. I had no problems with getting my tattoos, 1 of which is on my ankle. It tickled lol.

Well I was wanting to have angel wings and a halo and the date of my two m/c's with their initials. I was thinking of having one on each side of my left ankle. That way it isn't too obvious. Are they fairly safe to get?

The only tattoo i want is a very small (realistic looking) ladybug perching on the top of my foot or toe. Thats it.. but i cant find anyplace that can do a really realistic looking one..i dont want it to look cartoonish.
hmm.png

this is my tat my dad did it for one of my earlier birthdays 13th hes a doctor/ tattoo artist and now its just a bit lighter in color but i like it still and i have a star on my right thy never got a picture of that one and thats right after it was done

20327_6_036.jpg

I have two tats...a butterfly on my left wrist and a buzzard with wings spread on top of a skull on my right forearm...story behind that...I was flying down the backroads in Georgia one morning on my bike, yes, I rode Harleys with my boys...I was flying and came over a small hill to face a flock of buzzards dining on road kill...I could not stop and ran right through them as they lifted off...one flew beside me and his left wing ran down my arm as he eye balled me up close and personal...it was a little creepy but then I re thought that thing and came to appreciate buzzards as the world's little cleaning ladies...they clean up the mess...so I got this big, colorful tat to honor them...kinda dumb I guess, but there it is...I don't even think about it anymore unless soemone calls my attention to it...
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom