Texas

Hi...

I live Driftwood Texas, and I was wondering if anyone knows a place (preferably in central Texas but really just anywhere Tx) where I can get pullet bantam layers. (Bantam Rhode Island, Bantam Americanas etc.) They DO NOT have to be show quality. Just cuddle quility.
1f60a.png

Just a reminder that the 8th Annual Fancy Feathers 4-H Open Chicken Show is on March 21st, 2015, at Dripping Springs Ranch Park, in Dripping Springs, Texas.

We will be having ABA and APA open chicken show, along with a junior show, backyard show, serama table top show, egg show, junior showmanship, cluck off, raffle, silent auction, bird sales, and much more. For more information visit fancyfeathertx.org

Last edited:
Look up ideal hatchery in Cameron.
The local feed store I have orders from Ideal. I went with my daughter for another 50lb bag of layer pellets, grit, a long metal feeder for when I put my large brooder together, and some local honey. All she wanted to do was play with the chicks. She asked what each one was, and I told her. If you have a feed store in your area you might be surprised what you find. They even had buff orpington chicks.

Just a reminder that the 8th Annual Fancy Feathers 4-H Open Chicken Show is on March 21st, 2015, at Dripping Springs Ranch Park, in Dripping Springs, Texas.

We will be having ABA and APA open chicken show, along with a junior show, backyard show, serama table top show, egg show, junior showmanship, cluck off, raffle, silent auction, bird sales, and much more. For more information visit fancyfeathertx.org

It all just chickens? That might be something to take my kids to.

Hi...

I live Driftwood Texas, and I was wondering if anyone knows a place (preferably in central Texas but really just anywhere Tx) where I can get pullet bantam layers. (Bantam Rhode Island, Bantam Americanas etc.) They DO NOT have to be show quality. Just cuddle quility.
1f60a.png
Hi neighbor. We got laying pullets from Blue Star Ranch in Bellville. I'm not sure if she has Banties or not, but give her a call.
http://www.bluestar-ranch.com/index.html#.VOOSnbDF8we

Back
Top Bottom