Texas

I just saw a news link to some guy in Midway that just got a 9 footer.

I would have to change my tighty whities if I walked up on one that big!!!!

David

I just did a bing search on it and the pic that comes up is an old one that has been around the block a time or two. Keeps popping up in different states and differing stories on how it was found.
Still a big snake regardless!!!

Last edited:
Yuck on all the snake talk! But if it is a venomous snake it's a dead one! We heard an old wives tale about burning the head of the snake and then sprinkling the ashes around the perimeter. We did that about 5 years ago with a copper head and we have not seen another one on my property. We have about an acre.

I had a question and was hoping someone might be able to help me figure out the answer. I bought 6 new chicks from Tractor Supply. They are Yellow-Sex Linked Pullets. I was just trying to figure out what breeds these come from. I know they aren't pure bread but when I looked up Yellow-Sex Link all I get is info on Black and Red Sex Linked Chicks. I just wanted to know what colors to expect.

I bought some chicks that look just like those from Tractor Supply. Mine are leghorns. That light they will most likely be white. You can check out my post. Also there is a forum that might help go to backyard chickens> raising baby chicks> chick pics It allows you to post your pics and see others. Good luck!

I had a question and was hoping someone might be able to help me figure out the answer. I bought 6 new chicks from Tractor Supply. They are Yellow-Sex Linked Pullets. I was just trying to figure out what breeds these come from. I know they aren't pure bread but when I looked up Yellow-Sex Link all I get is info on Black and Red Sex Linked Chicks. I just wanted to know what colors to expect.
Who told you they were yellow sex links? Tsc workers right?.There's no such a thing. Most of workers from tractor supply don't know anything about chickens. most likely they will be leghorns or California whites. Best layers. Upload some pics in a month.

Last edited:
Rain is here. Just as i was going out to feed chicks
1f609.png

Back
Top Bottom