Texas

My Cat Killed a fully mature possum again. I noticed it two days ago and today tossed the remains over the back fence to my deed restricted land for the drainage district. Warning pretty gross picture is going to be attached. Also I am going to attach a picture of the 14 pound murderer.
IMG_3810.JPG
IMG_3814.JPG

My Cat Killed a fully mature possum again. I noticed it two days ago and today tossed the remains over the back fence to my deed restricted land for the drainage district. Warning pretty gross picture is going to be attached. Also I am going to attach a picture of the 14 pound murderer. View attachment 1723534 View attachment 1723535
Bobcat in kitty clothing.

I remember when people used to eat possum and coon on a regular basis. A couple of widow ladies near me when I was a teenager hunting said that if I caught any they would like them. I caught 8 that year. My squirrel dog would smell them in the old log decks and we would dig them out and carry them to them. They would pen them up for a few days to purge them and butcher them and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom