With a daddy like this you know they'll be handsome šŸ˜

Attachments

• 20230408_144243.jpg
    20230408_144243.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 168
  • 20230408_144232.jpg
    20230408_144232.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 29
The massive rains we got last week (7+ inches) flooded my coop. I live on a hill. The roof of run runs off back of coop. Back of coop also caught water from further up the hill. I had about 3 inches of water in coop. So, I ran a 1 inch pvc pipe in front to drain water. Then I dug a trench along back side of coop, got a 10 ft pvc drain pipe with holes in half of it. I laid it in trench, covered it with river rock. My HOPE is that water coming down the hill and off the roof will go into drain and divert around end of coop.
We will see....
Also got a baby egg today. It's about the size of my thumb, or slightly smaller.
Site won't let me upload pictures

The massive rains we got last week (7+ inches) flooded my coop. I live on a hill. The roof of run runs off back of coop. Back of coop also caught water from further up the hill. I had about 3 inches of water in coop. So, I ran a 1 inch pvc pipe in front to drain water. Then I dug a trench along back side of coop, got a 10 ft pvc drain pipe with holes in half of it. I laid it in trench, covered it with river rock. My HOPE is that water coming down the hill and off the roof will go into drain and divert around end of coop.
We will see....
Also got a baby egg today. It's about the size of my thumb, or slightly smaller.
Site won't let me upload pictures
Perfect! Much like a French drain, very crafty ma'am!

We finished the framing and roof for the can am carport, still have to enclose it but a good start. Gonna knock out the breeding pen this weekend, it's much needed because my fertility sucks, lol. The littles went to their new home, I think that lady is more chicken-tarded than most of usšŸ¤£

Attachments

• 20230413_163728.jpg
    20230413_163728.jpg
    859.4 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom