Texas

Those are my hens eggs and I took the photo. Internet thieves have used it all over the place!

That photo was taken in 2009 I think. The girls were young and their egg color more vibrant...it changes with age. The green layer is just an EEr from Murray McMurray. The other breeds were Welsummer, cucukoo maran (dark eggs), australorps, and JG's.

Did I tell y'all they chingalayed me on my two black star production birds? They gave me one Jersey Giant instead.
barnie.gif
. How do you sub out a production bird with a JG?? Because they thought I wouldn't know...busted!
You have a really beautiful egg basket. So many pretty colors. I'd love to have that many lovely colors in mine.

Tammy, kkkk, you should have tried to answer, my sister

Jean, good attempt.

In the past I tried this problem with some highschool students and they figured out if I drove 1/2 speed on the first half of the road, just doublt the speed on the second half and everything should even out. They even laughed of this easy problem. In reality, the correct answer is "It is impossible for me to be on time as I already used up 1 hr for the first half of the road." It's time to call my boss and claimed that Tammy's cow ran out on the highway and hit my car or better off claimed that Laurie'cow refused to get off my hood.
lau.gif
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Jean, good attempt.

In the past I tried this problem with some highschool students and they figured out if I drove 1/2 speed on the first half of the road, just doublt the speed on the second half and everything should even out. They even laughed of this easy problem. In reality, the correct answer is "It is impossible for me to be on time as I already used up 1 hr for the first half of the road." It's time to call my boss and claimed that Tammy's cow ran out on the highway and hit my car or better off claimed that Laurie'cow refused to get off my hood.

I thought my answer made that clear--I didn't think anything could go faster than the speed of light, hence an impossible situation. Maybe I should have suggested a worm hole or teleporting.

My apologies for the shameless self-promotion, but since "Chicken Poop for the Soul" is now an award-winner, I couldn't resist changing my avatar. Also, starting on Sunday, Amazon will be running a special promotion of the Kindle version at $.99! The promotion will end at midnight Wednesday, and the price will revert back to $2.99. (Still a good deal in my book.)

Sadly I don't have a Kindle. I hope the moderators don't get all weird about your offering it on the list. Congratulations and good luck with your book!

Wonderful idea, thanks Teri. I sure want to buy 1 for my "upcoming" boy. We expect Charlie in March 2014 and I sure will read him this book for many night from 2014-2017. And if he loves the title, I will have him try the real deal at the ranch.

Okay another "Rookie" question.......SOOOO if my hen is RIR and the Roo is RIR i "get it" the chicks will be RIR's, but if the hen is say BO and the Roo RIR...what are the chicks? How does that work, when you have a couple diff Roos running around....and hens of all flavors are all laying brownish eggs....how do you know what the hell ya just hatched???? Inquiring minds want to know Or maybe just me!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Jean, good attempt.

So I am a cow now, am I? Humph!!

Only kidding. I know you missed the 's there. :)

I got in 43 miles on the bike today! I had a 17mph avg going until I hit the south winds head on coming home.

Me with my old bike. Current bike was my first avatar. Oh how I love to ride! :)

Back
Top Bottom