Texas

What kind of chickens do u have?

I need to get more pics of my girls tomorrow. Thanks

Very nice! I have Rhode Island Reds, Barred Rocks, Silver Laced Wyandottes, Buff Orpingtons, Balck Austrolorps, white Chinese geese and African geese.

Do you sell chicks?

Last edited:
Okay so I got the ADOR1 door installed and it opened when I connected a battery. Now lets see if it closes at dusk.

I also started my first pallet coop. This one will be 4x6 so chicken math says I can have 6 large fowl in there!!! I'm going to a Chicken Trade Day on Saturday. I bet I come home with 10. LOL

I'm gonna put wheels on the back of this one with an attached run. I'll set it up so I can pull it around with the tractor. This one is my inspiration...
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/792316/my-4x6-pallet-coop-build-completed-pic-heavy/10

Okay so I got the ADOR1 door installed and it opened when I connected a battery. Now lets see if it closes at dusk. I also started my first pallet coop. This one will be 4x6 so chicken math says I can have 6 large fowl in there!!! I'm going to a Chicken Trade Day on Saturday. I bet I come home with 10. LOL I'm gonna put wheels on the back of this one with an attached run. I'll set it up so I can pull it around with the tractor. This one is my inspiration... https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/792316/my-4x6-pallet-coop-build-completed-pic-heavy/10
Looking good Clovis!!! You gonna call that pallet coop the Miller Lite Mobile Tractor?? ;) David

Very nice! I have Rhode Island Reds, Barred Rocks, Silver Laced Wyandottes, Buff Orpingtons, Balck Austrolorps, white Chinese geese and African geese.

Do you sell chicks?

Yes, The girls r just starting lay again. I was starting to think they never wore going to lay again!!

On another note r your RIR's the ones they call rose comb.

Just the crazy bird lady? I'm the crazy cat/dog/chicken/goose lady! With 6 dogs, 4 indoor cats, who knows how many outside cats I'm feeding now, 4 White Chinese geese, 2 African geese, and about 30 chickens the whole neighborhood knows me, lol. A few of my older neighbors enjoy watching my geese during the day though, everyone loves my pooches, and a few others appreciate me trapping the feral cats and getting them spay/neutered so they put up with me, lol.

Oh no. I have plenty more. Total : 20 chickens, not including chicks, 2 horses, 45 rabbits, 1 lizard, 6 dogs, and a cat. And a 2 yr old son.

Back
Top Bottom