Texas

I have 7 BLRW I'm looking for hen to hen possible a rooster in there I prefer docile large breeds(orps Brahmas that sort of bird but I'm open to any suggestions or offers? Have something in mind?

Wday, I've got some Light Brahma chicks almost 5 weeks old. Not sure of the sex yet, but we might work something out. Let me know. I'm in Huntsville.

Kyle

I have been looking for an EE rooster for the EE's I do have.  As long as he doesn't spur the kids, no worries about the cock pot.  Are you around on Sundays at all?  That is usually the best time for me to get there with work, the kids, etc.

Sunday I've got a wedding and I'll be in Spring, but, its usually the best day to catch me at the house. He's a really, really good rooster. Really polite, too. You will love him.

Sunday I've got a wedding and I'll be in Spring, but, its usually the best day to catch me at the house. He's a really, really good rooster. Really polite, too. You will love him.
Understood. We'll try for next week. We could use a good rooster to get the kids phobia away from the concept of a rooster. They tend to be large, and my girl is small for her age.
cool.png

Wday, I've got some Light Brahma chicks almost 5 weeks old. Not sure of the sex yet, but we might work something out. Let me know. I'm in Huntsville.

Kyle
I'm kinda Leary of white chickens out where I'm at especially that young I'm gonna keep my eyes out see what happens if nothing else presents I may hit you up on a deal of some sort

Understood, I was trying to do the same.
cool.png
I have been looking for some chickens that lay light/brown "pink" eggs.

The pink eggs are pretty aren't they? I have an EE hen that lays pink eggs. I was disappointed that she didn't lay blue or green, then got to looking at her eggs and discovered they were pink, lol.

Last edited:
Hey Ken!! Glad you got your puter straightened out!
Been busy here in Belott. With 63 acres there is always something needs doing.

I think Starfire has been busy showing/training her Siberian Huskies. She pops in occasionally. This group is not as Yappy as when you were here last.
1f609.png

Take care And Godspeed Ken!!

David

Hey, we had a big 4 day dog show here in San Antonio on the 5, 6, 7, and 8, then a Siberian Husky specialty in Dallas last weekend. We have another show in Austin on the 11, and 12 of April. And that's just conformation, we are also gearing up for agility with one of our dogs and thinking of doing obedience with another. Plus my youngest son wants to do Juniors handling, so right now I'm going insane!

My flock is doing well, I hatched 2 healthy goslings that are doing great in their new home, and 6 ducklings who are doing well with my sister. I have another batch of goose and duck eggs in the bator now.

Hey, we had a big 4 day dog show here in San Antonio on the 5, 6, 7, and 8, then a Siberian Husky specialty in Dallas last weekend. We have another show in Austin on the 11, and 12 of April. And that's just conformation, we are also gearing up for agility with one of our dogs and thinking of doing obedience with another. Plus my youngest son wants to do Juniors handling, so right now I'm going insane!

My flock is doing well, I hatched 2 healthy goslings that are doing great in their new home, and 6 ducklings who are doing well with my sister. I have another batch of goose and duck eggs in the bator now.

Good to hear from you Starfire!!!!!! I know you are happy doing what you're DOING!!

Love Ya Girl.
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png

David

And no I don't want a rematch!!!
1f609.png

Back
Top Bottom