Texas

Saying hello from Waxahachie. Thank God for lots of acreage because the chickens have taken over. My free range flock is over 200 now--although half of them are in various stages between chick and juvie. I hatch and sell Delaware, Dominique, Salmon Faverolles, Siciliant Buttercup, Speckled Sussex, and BBS Orpington. I'm hoping to have a few more breeds laying by the end of the end of summer.

I managed to dislodge some dirt the following day. I am surprised I got hit wearing glasses and with my eyes half way closed from MD. But I guess when it comes to the odds of crazy stuff happening to me it will. I am about to shave my beard grow out my mustache and call myself Earl. As he says Katma is a you know what except I have never been a scondrel like his character. Though if I hadn't been married for 17 years the only advantage is I would get to hang out with Catalina. The downside though would be sharing a seedy hotel room with a brother torn from the pages of the Grapes of wrath.
1f914.png

I managed to dislodge some dirt the following day. I am surprised I got hit wearing glasses and with my eyes half way closed from MD. But I guess when it comes to the odds of crazy stuff happening to me it will. I am about to shave my beard grow out my mustache and call myself Earl. As he says Katma is a you know what except I have never been a scondrel like his character. Though if I hadn't been married for 17 years the only advantage is I would get to hang out with Catalina. The downside though would be sharing a seedy hotel room with a brother torn from the pages of the Grapes of wrath.
1f914.png

I am glad you are doing better.

I will re-introduce myself. I think I did way back down the line. I live SW Rosenberg in the country. My husband and I have been here 5 years and are loving it. We have 8 hens, 1 rooster, and 3 chicks. I have another hen setting.

I am glad you are doing better.

I will re-introduce myself. I think I did way back down the line. I live SW Rosenberg in the country. My husband and I have been here 5 years and are loving it. We have 8 hens, 1 rooster, and 3 chicks. I have another hen setting.

Who are you, again???

You woke up late today, sister. I was at your neighbor house in Beasley last Sat night ... Rain was pouring down and the yard became so muddy with large water spots everywhere. I was lucky to drive out without tasting that mud.

Who are you, again???

You woke up late today, sister. I was at your neighbor house in Beasley last Sat night ... Rain was pouring down and the yard became so muddy with large water spots everywhere. I was lucky to drive out without tasting that mud.

frow.gif
And you didn't stop by???

Send me a PM and tell me how the family is doing.

1f914.png
Glad to hear it Rooster... Funny about Murphy's Law. Seems to be the only one I can't seem to get around. I don't know who that Murphy guy thinks he is, but I don't care for him.

frow.gif
And you didn't stop by???
As I said ... I was lucky to make it out of the muddy Beasley yard. I don't think I could be lucky again if I stop by your yard. Just imagine of my little sedan stuck in the large chicken hole on your yard. Then I got out to walk in the heavy rain .... then your mean neighbor dog started to smell blood and got excited ... then ... The End

Saying hello from Waxahachie. Thank God for lots of acreage because the chickens have taken over. My free range flock is over 200 now--although half of them are in various stages between chick and juvie. I hatch and sell Delaware, Dominique, Salmon Faverolles, Siciliant Buttercup, Speckled Sussex, and BBS Orpington. I'm hoping to have a few more breeds laying by the end of the end of summer.
welcome-byc.gif

As I said ... I was lucky to make it out of the muddy Beasley yard. I don't think I could be lucky again if I stop by your yard. Just imagine of my little sedan stuck in the large chicken hole on your yard. Then I got out to walk in the heavy rain .... then your mean neighbor dog started to smell blood and got excited ... then ... The End
yuckyuck.gif

1f914.png
Glad to hear it Rooster... Funny about Murphy's Law. Seems to be the only one I can't seem to get around. I don't know who that Murphy guy thinks he is, but I don't care for him.
X2

So I'm sitting in what I thought was our secure night pen when I decided to look in one of the duck houses for eggs. This house is about waist high off the ground and about a foot taller than me. I opened the side door, stuck my head in and
barnie.gif
a freakin chicken snake was sitting on top of the hardware cloth ceiling all curled up like he was ready for lights out. The roof to this house is slatted wood with spacing for air. THANK GOD I secured it with the hardware cloth ceiling. I'm ready for winter already
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom