Texas

Explains why my taquirias shelves were empty tonight I wanted tamales and they were all cleaned out!
-------edit-------------

I have never seen that before no tacos, fajitas or tamales in their warmers.
Explains why my taquirias shelves were empty tonight I wanted tamales and they were all cleaned out!
-------edit-------------

I have never seen that before no tacos, fajitas or tamales in their warmers.

:yesss: :lau:lau :yuckyuck

This is Texas, if they follow TCEQ's example you are supposed to self report yourself for a trivial fine.

-------edit-----------

After all we are talking about policing a business here in the "Business Friendly" State. Also since the shale plays have taken off since 2008 TCEQ's budget has been slashed in half, boggles the mind how that can work.

:lau:lau @ self report :gig:gig

Wow Plano was where I spent my first 16 years growing up. Is there anything rural left there? I don't even recognize my home town or even know how to navigate the place any more and I learned to drive there.

Plano has changed and is still changing. The surrounding cities are playing catch up. Too many construction going on. Traffic is like :he until you hit another :he or home, whichever comes first.

Yes I drove up to DFW airport last time my wife came back from Germany in 2014. Never again 820 was down to 2 lanes from construction, 183 was as well and I believe 360 as well. Never again she can take a commuter hop from there next time and it was a 9 hour drive before the traffic.

Yes I drove up to DFW airport last time my wife came back from Germany in 2014. Never again 820 was down to 2 lanes from construction, 183 was as well and I believe 360 as well. Never again she can take a commuter hop from there next time and it was a 9 hour drive before the traffic.

183 is still in the works. So is portion of 820. Haven't been on 360 but as far as I know, it's smooth sailing, no construction.
9 hour drive! Ouch, just thinking of it made me tired!

Back
Top Bottom