Texas

Going back to the property tax proposal on the ballot. I am fortunate being a disabled vet and do not pay those. I still get a tax bill just it is all zeroed out. However I do have neighbors I like and cannot imagine adding more $$ on their shoulders as a burden, it is so wrong just to tax the poor. This is about as political as I am willing to get here on BYC.

My wife still serves to this day and she deserves any thanks people would offer me as she is the heavy lifter in the family. It has always been like that even if it was always making sure I had clean uniforms, raising our daughter or keeping the pets alive, vaccinated ect. Regardless of whatever part of the world I was in Kathrin kept the family going.

Wow the border is busy this morning. Who likes helicopters buzzing their property? Sure I know a group of mormons were killed across the border, but whoa the US is out in force today.

Last edited:
Our Greater Kiskidees are back. Their calls are so welcoming to hear! Took the photo through a dirty window so it isn't great. Please do not discuss my unburned burn pit in the background.

Attachments

• IMG_4944.JPG
    IMG_4944.JPG
    278 KB · Views: 2
Going back to the property tax proposal on the ballot. I am fortunate being a disabled vet and do not pay those. I still get a tax bill just it is all zeroed out. However I do have neighbors I like and cannot imagine adding more $$ on their shoulders as a burden, it is so wrong just to tax the poor. This is about as political as I am willing to get here on BYC.

My wife still serves to this day and she deserves any thanks people would offer me as she is the heavy lifter in the family. It has always been like that even if it was always making sure I had clean uniforms, raising our daughter or keeping the pets alive, vaccinated ect. Regardless of whatever part of the world I was in Kathrin kept the family going.

Wow the border is busy this morning. Who likes helicopters buzzing their property? Sure I know a group of mormons were killed across the border, but whoa the US is out in force today.
IMG_20191106_104445.jpg

cross posting here:

It is the middle of the night and I have a neighbor screaming and yelling at shadows? Tonight I decided to offer him our eggs from today. He was functioning well enough to accept them but 10 minutes later he is back to screaming. Oh well I tried.

Pretty cool how the phrase "Fresh eggs" is disarming as I do live in Texas. I am also happy that he was able to return my egg collection basket. This all happened at 2AM.
Late edit:
OMG dude is now doing a kareoki or something, he really hurts my head. Regardless he is harmless I'm sure but causes psychological trauma for me. I do not like crazy neighbors as I always seem to have them it just doesn't matter where I move.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom