Thanks be to God

Pics
Im grateful and faithful to the Almighty, merciful God of Abraham, Jacob, & Joseph. After 6 weeks of foot infection with a stick embedded in it, lots of antibiotics, and office surgery. Covid rules FINALLY allowed me to get hospital surgery. Me and hubby prayed & read scripture in the hospital parking lot and through it God revealed if my foot caused me to stumble, better to cut it off. It was all about my faith in Him. I never considered amputation! First thing, doc said possible amputation! I even had to initial the foot to be cut off along with docs initials!!! I was all alone because covid rules said nobody could go into the hospital with me. I freaked out for a second, then blocked her out & went straight to God. He instantly gave me peace and strength! I was ready to lose my foot if it be His will. One week later my entire foot is healing well! This is but one of many ways God has moved mighty in my life beyond the worlds understanding! This wretched soul will always worship the God of Abraham, Jacob, and Joseph and His Son, my redeemer Christ Jesus! Blessed be His holy name forever! Amen

Im grateful and faithful to the Almighty, merciful God of Abraham, Jacob, & Joseph. After 6 weeks of foot infection with a stick embedded in it, lots of antibiotics, and office surgery. Covid rules FINALLY allowed me to get hospital surgery. Me and hubby prayed & read scripture in the hospital parking lot and through it God revealed if my foot caused me to stumble, better to cut it off. It was all about my faith in Him. I never considered amputation! First thing, doc said possible amputation! I even had to initial the foot to be cut off along with docs initials!!! I was all alone because covid rules said nobody could go into the hospital with me. I freaked out for a second, then blocked her out & went straight to God. He instantly gave me peace and strength! I was ready to lose my foot if it be His will. One week later my entire foot is healing well! This is but one of many ways God has moved mighty in my life beyond the worlds understanding! This wretched soul will always worship the God of Abraham, Jacob, and Joseph and His Son, my redeemer Christ Jesus! Blessed be His holy name forever! Amen

Wow, praise God indeed for saving your foot, and for giving you peace during this very challenging situation! What a wonderful, amazing and gracious God we do serve, thanks for sharing! ❤

UPDATE: Still healing, but I can wear 2 shoes now! After 2 months, I need to relearn to not hobble, but to stand firmly, and not stumble when walking(message!) What a beautiful journey. Thank you Jesus, my Great Physician, for taking me deeper in faith. You are good to me ALL the time! Amen.
20200528_095221.jpg

Back
Top Bottom