The 9th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong!

Pics
Lol makes sense and admittedly I have seen my white silkies dust bathe in essentially mud so I kinda get it. Lol ever seen a muddy white silkie it's a sight to see. We also own a few other color silkies too.

I think mine are 2 partridge, one is black, one is tan I have them to be broody

Lol your poor silkies how'd they get those names?

Okay guys I might be joining I'm hoping to anyways. Just have to convince DH2B. Maybe if I suggest we hatch some of his Buckeyes he'll agree. Its a bit earlier than we wanted to hatch.

We might do barnyard mix, English Orpingtons, cream legbars, Buckeyes or Dominique. We may also do some coturnix quail.

Problem is we still have some of the grow out cockerals from last year to send to freezer camp. They take up space. But with our newly finished plucker it should go fast once we get decent weather.

He doesn't want me to hatch until he finishes the beautiful barn board cabinet incubator he's building. But I don't want to wait.

Regardless if I hatch or not I'll hang around. :)

Tell him he better get busy!

I'm too late for these to count for the HAL, but I will be setting three emu eggs today:

gLS66zcbGlgr2nj34p9AdLI0tniOn-Qd3dd6TV5ECGLedXRFQ9BvhfH2PnjjK-5lRKAlHAyOafepapzhF2gcMdit0B0bGlETbXt0UlYRzQWxUZ5pHOEb_a6owyFzJbltjx8W-rZZIwLFeCPAnfnsiQel53bHnQIdQ2XeN598varuZTre4ci0CXO9bXFemFTTxFwcPxq62vKUU7WNI9R_F8F5kiShPxtUrYXA9hzTg0ZnRDX3FvFvF8jqqi8-cJq0VS19Kb0jCm2ltRa3Wjqzt3BbhbXPsNHXQANKEyJ-fKD6i9-89m0Omr_emrQQFi_rqJumRLEe3rQ0733hsv_ipGaZ3FswN2qmooW8U5oVof255RuMIqh2swqccB9k3znS9G1mbfxb2-G5CMyPM46ORgFWjVE4YzbWGaO2TPuttiNqD1Qpy3BnoE8G--Vnvyilu1HjQ5pSazmr8Y_794y3R8tO6zh1OCsOuHFcBTflC5HwlSp6Jyl_lnwhGQhMXwBkd2h1uMFdmWu3UAZh2R05UqwV2vqX12hP66Blv5CVcgX-k8JLuyScUO6FOp5MlxGdkTcWE-bnKedcK9r_12a-TpySrFO3G9EvIGgGNSA=w993-h662-no

I'll try to set some eggs that will count for the HAL later. Hopefully some geese and maybe some Call ducks.

Back
Top Bottom