The All Night Diners

Pics
Ok, you want to know i guess. I blame it on the pond thread because they are always talking about male sex parts and they actually had an xray of one on there i was looking at before i fell asleep.
So what animal in India probably has the biggest one?

I quit posting there because i refuse to be referred to as pond scum. But no one else was on last night so i decided to go look.
Anyway. The elephants were considered holy and supposedly when a royal female human enjoyed the favors of the holy elephants, they were believed to be guaranteed to produce lots of human children. :eek:

Oh no, i had high hopes for sleeping tonight. I even bought more Benadryl to knock myself out with.
Shopped all day, got some great deals. It was dark when i got home and the guineas were all roosting on top of the run. Door wide open, no one thought to close it. The back door to the coop was open, the garage was open and the workshop was open. Sigh. But at least the woodstove had a fire going.
I did get some foaming shampoo for the dog that does not need rinsing out. Sure made her smell better per husband.
I got a bunch of building supplies today so tomorrow is full speed ahead on the build of the hoop coop.
Hubby worked on cutting up dead wood and cutting trail so the one i made links up with his. So something got done.
You are probably right about tonight. I will be busy thinking about what to do first tomorrow. I have wood and plywood to paint and posts to put in , wire to put up etc. Maybe a hot shower will knock me out.
I have a sore throat now to go with my ear ache. But i had a pretty good day.

Rocky Mountain high in Colorado! A Colorado Rocky Mountain High! Friends around the campfire and everybody's high! All day and all night so far. Can't get rid of it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom