The "Ask Anything" to Nicalandia Thread

Uploading a Project Video. Details are in the description. It's alittle bit of a cliffhanger though. I like keeping suspense.

Last edited:
this 5 month old cockerel's mum is a lavender araucana - source of his pea comb and black plumage I think, and maybe the grey legs. His dad has to be either a Swedish Flower (is or looks like my avatar but with yellow legs) or a partridge Penedesenca; I'm guessing it's the latter, but I think you would know for sure? If you can offer any of the gene IDs I'd be most grateful, as I find them very hard to get my head round. Many thanks!
Killay2.JPG

this 5 month old cockerel's mum is a lavender araucana - source of his pea comb and black plumage I think, and maybe the grey legs. His dad has to be either a Swedish Flower (is or looks like my avatar but with yellow legs) or a partridge Penedesenca; I'm guessing it's the latter, but I think you would know for sure? If you can offer any of the gene IDs I'd be most grateful, as I find them very hard to get my head round. Many thanks!
View attachment 3312537
If the araucana didn’t have a crest, his father is the Swedish flower

Just curious.

I gotta question regarding possible pied chickens(Not Mottling Related).

Hypothetically, if there were a discovery of a pied gene in chickens, how would you expect it to be: Dominant, Recessive, Semi - Dominant, or Delayed, & Dominant?

Back
Top Bottom