The Cluck 'n Quack: Stories of our birds

Pics
Murray McMurray is a great hatchery, and they sell a large selection of chicks and ducklings. The minimum is 15 per order, but if you are wanting 10 chicks and some ducklings, I’m pretty sure they can all go together. I’m not sure if there is a shipping cost or not, but there is nothing wrong with ordering from hatcheries, especially not them. Their birds are healthy and also come vaccinated, if you so choose. You will have a greater chance of getting females too. I have heard many bad things about tractor supply’s sexing abilities, and they often don’t have a lot of breeds to choose from in store. Not trying to change your mind, because you know what you want. Just trying to give helpful information. I have experience with both hatcheries and farm stores, and I like hatcheries a lot better. Farm stores are good for us to just go and pick up a chick or two if needed, but I definitely prefer hatcheries.

Murray McMurray is a great hatchery, and they sell a large selection of chicks and ducklings. The minimum is 15 per order, but if you are wanting 10 chicks and some ducklings, I’m pretty sure they can all go together. I’m not sure if there is a shipping cost or not, but there is nothing wrong with ordering from hatcheries, especially not them. Their birds are healthy and also come vaccinated, if you so choose. You will have a greater chance of getting females too. I have heard many bad things about tractor supply’s sexing abilities, and they often don’t have a lot of breeds to choose from in store. Not trying to change your mind, because you know what you want. Just trying to give helpful information. I have experience with both hatcheries and farm stores, and I like hatcheries a lot better. Farm stores are good for us to just go and pick up a chick or two if needed, but I definitely prefer hatcheries.
That’s very good/helpful information to consider! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom