The Cluck 'n Quack: Stories of our birds

Pics
Any other hatcheries near?
I have no clue about this sort of thing! 😅 I dunno. @Chikyboy
Nevermind, McMurray won’t work. I am NOT getting 25 chicks!! I only want ten. Oh well, so much for that.
Is the required amount you can buy from McMurray always 25+, or does it change with the seasons? I’m liking what they got, but I’ll check back next spring on that.
They didn’t have any female Buff Brahmas, but I’m sure they’ll have them by spring.

I have no clue about this sort of thing! 😅 I dunno. @Chikyboy

Is the required amount you can buy from McMurray always 25+, or does it change with the seasons? I’m liking what they got, but I’ll check back next spring on that.
They didn’t have any female Buff Brahmas, but I’m sure they’ll have them by spring.
Well the popular ones are:
- Mayer
-Cackle
-Ideal
-Hoovers

And definetly more but these are the ones I know about

Nevermind, McMurray won’t work. I am NOT getting 25 chicks!! I only want ten. Oh well, so much for that.
It says minimum of 15 chicks April-October. The order of at least 25 is for the colder months. They make you order more chicks when it’s colder so that they don’t all freeze before they get to you.

It says minimum of 15 chicks April-October. The order of at least 25 is for the colder months. They make you order more chicks when it’s colder so that they don’t all freeze before they get to you.
Their site:
C8817998-EB5D-4631-AA6A-0E4BFAAF3715.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom