The Duck Ladie's Book Club!

I'll join!!!
I recommend:
The Canaan Creed by L. P. (?) Hoffman

It is an excellent book. I read it for "school" a few years back. It was one of my favorites. It;s definitely one you can't put down once you pick it up!

Ohh! I know!i want to read the lion the wich and the wardrob!we could do that!(sorry if I did not spell right)
Did you read this one? I started the Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe a while back, but I forget what I did read. I was reading it before I went to bed, too, which was NOT a good idea... cuz it sort of creeped me out... Some books are daytime books :lol:

FYI, it was not the book in general that freaked me out, just what my mind twisted the story to be in my dreams :gig

Did you read this one? I started the Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe a while back, but I forget what I did read. I was reading it before I went to bed, too, which was NOT a good idea... cuz it sort of creeped me out... Some books are daytime books :lol:

FYI, it was not the book in general that freaked me out, just what my mind twisted the story to be in my dreams :gig

:lol: no,I did not read that one,I've never seen it,or heard of it!i hope she does not pick it!cause,I don't have

:lol: no,I did not read that one,I've never seen it,or heard of it!i hope she does not pick it!cause,I don't have
ah. I wouldn't have heard of it, but my mom got it and had us read it for to be counted in our reading log for schoolwork.
Another one I read is "The Brethren" which I liked, very much, till the end... :he it was a bad ending :he

Did you read this one? I started the Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe a while back, but I forget what I did read. I was reading it before I went to bed, too, which was NOT a good idea... cuz it sort of creeped me out... Some books are daytime books
lol.png

FYI, it was not the book in general that freaked me out, just what my mind twisted the story to be in my dreams
gig.gif
Haha! Try reading the Hound of Baskervilles at 10:00pm! That'd give you nightmares! Thankfully I don't seem to get nightmares due to reading or watching a movie, so I can read for awhile!

or 'The Magician's Nephew' The first Narnia book, if everyone has it. ( Maybe you can borrow it from the library if you don't have it)

Haha! Try reading the Hound of Baskervilles at 10:00pm! That'd give you nightmares! Thankfully I don't seem to get nightmares due to reading or watching a movie, so I can read for awhile!
I read that one late at night! BAD idea! I couldn't put it down, though.

How 'bout we start with the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe? Does everyone have it?
yup

Back
Top Bottom