The Duck Ladie's Book Club!

ah. I wouldn't have heard of it, but my mom got it and had us read it for to be counted in our reading log for schoolwork.
Another one I read is "The Brethren" which I liked, very much, till the end... :he it was a bad ending :he

What?i prob oly won't read it,but what was the ending like?

It is two brothers and a whole "adventure". I'm pretty sure the one brother ends up dead or the woman whom he liked, but I can't remember it much because I didn;t like the ending and it was a whil back that I read it.

So, do we want to start with ' The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe'?
I have it. Ready to read! LOL. Are we going to do like one chapter a week or something to that extent? I can read a lot more (depends on what you want to do though...)

Last edited:
Alright guys; I think What we'll do is I'll name the chapter/s ( depending on how long they the chapters are ) and the date to read them by, and on that date We'll discuss the chapter and I'll name what to do next. How's That?

Last edited:
So, do we want to start with ' The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe'?
Sure!

Alright guys; I think What we'll do is I'll name the chapter/s ( depending on how long they the chapters are ) and the date to read them by, and on that date We'll discuss the chapter and I'll name what to do next. How's That?
Sounds good to me!

you could have pop quizzes every so many chapters, too? Just an idea... can't wait!
That would be fun! (I'm weird; I like quizzes - if they're on something I like!)

Back
Top Bottom