The EE braggers thread!!!

EE roo at 2 months
smile.png

69221_img_2877.jpg

here is a pic of my two,
file-14.jpg

basically the pullet, honey, on the left, had no pink at that point, the boy did- why don't you post picks of the one you are trying to figure out?

Thanks, I have been looking everywhere for that post. I have read it before but, it has been a while and when I look at my birds I am confused. I am thinking I have 2 or 3 roos out of 3. If I do I am gonna just cry because, they are so beautiful and I want to keep them all. :0( They are from my Splash Ameraucana roo over my blue and Splash Orpington. Also my splash Ameraucana over my beautiful light cream colored hen. Once is a Splash and one is a blue. The baby from my Splash Ameraucana/ cream EE I can't tell what it is gonna look like yet. It is a beautiful multicolor. They all definitely have pea combs so they carry the blue egg jean. Uggh, if they are all boys I am gonna just cry. I might see if I can get some pics and see what ya'll think. I will go read that post again for now.

Thanks so much,
Michelle

Quote:
There is a thread for that

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=463817

I've got an idea....
ya.gif
My mother in law has about 25 laying hens that are red sex-links, buff orpingtons, white leghorns, a one jaerhon hen, one EE hen, and I think some barred rocks, she didn't have a rooster so I gave her one of my spare wheaten ameraucana cockerals that carries good genes for blue egg pigment. If I hatched all those breeds under that wheaten ameraucana rooster would I be able to sell the offspring as Easter Eggers? And would I get the same variety of interesting colors?

Quote:
yes and yes! they would all lay either green or blue eggs so they would all be easter eggers. I bet you'd get some great variation too. I have a splash wheaten roo and a wheaten along with blue wheaten girls and lots of EEs, I can't wait to get some chicks!

Back
Top Bottom