The EE braggers thread!!!

I don't have instagram or fb, MCRanch. I stopped fb a few months ago. To much drama and grown stepdaughters that I didn't approve of their habits. I have a page on here with my chickens and what I have learned about the ones that I bought from people on Craigslist. Your chicks are really nice. I do not hatch eggs in an incubator. I did about 12 years ago but I don't have the equipment anymore. I am hoping that my blue and black cochins will be good setters and mothers.

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF THE ONES THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE EASTEREGGERS

MCRanch, my pictures are at Robin's chicken photos here on BYC Murry McMurray said my Easter egger chicks may not be here until Wednesday. I will post pictures of them when they arrive and I get them settled in. They are the bantams though because my husband favors smaller chickens. And we are still hoping for colored eggs from the large breed hens that were said to be Easter eggers.

Last edited:
I'll check your page! It will be exciting when they lay! Mine haven't started yet, they are about 18 weeks old now so hoping to see some soon as well!

Thank you! I ordered them from a farm in Michigan as hatching eggs! The quality of bird that comes out is awesome, much larger and less skittish than the ones I've purchased locally from vendors. I'll eventually breed these guys but it won't be until at least next spring. I don't do Facebook currently (I'll need to start soon, I suppose) I have Instagram if you do, I can follow and see your babies as well! www.mothercluckersranch.com Here are a few more shots! They're lap chickens :p
The one in the 5th picture has the exact same coloring as my Alice!

They are some of the coolest looking chickens! They look like hawks! Alice and Ginny sure do favor each other a lot! If not for their combs, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart! She looks like a sweet girl!

Back
Top Bottom