The EE braggers thread!!!

Hatch update!

So far I have six babies!
jumpy.gif

All three of the silkie eggs hatched. There are two black and one blue!

Three of my barred rocks have hatched. The last one looks like there is a pip. There are two black girls, and one gorgeous blue boy! He is so so cute and a big little boy. There was not a pip on his egg all day yesterday, and then I walked in to check on them all again and in about one hour since my last check, this boy was out!! When he decided to come, he came!!
cool.png

I am sure he's going to be gorgeous---blue barred with a pea [ish] comb and a beard and muffs!! Carrying the blue egg gene for sure as his daddy is a blue AM [not EE]. Just saying because I'd love to find a home for him!! <hint hint>

Nothing at all on the australorp eggs.
hu.gif

Pictures to come!!

Last edited:
Hatch update!

So far I have six babies!
jumpy.gif

All three of the silkie eggs hatched. There are two black and one blue!

Three of my barred rocks have hatched. The last one looks like there is a pip. There are two black girls, and one gorgeous blue boy! He is so so cute and a big little boy. There was not a pip on his egg all day yesterday, and then I walked in to check on them all again and in about one hour since my last check, this boy was out!! When he decided to come, he came!!
cool.png

I am sure he's going to be gorgeous---blue barred with a pea [ish] comb and a beard and muffs!! Carrying the blue egg gene for sure as his daddy is a blue AM [not EE]. Just saying because I'd love to find a home for him!! <hint hint>

Nothing at all on the australorp eggs.
hu.gif

Pictures to come!!
Where are you located? and do you ship?

Where are you located? and do you ship?

Hi,
I am outside Philadelphia in the 'burbs, and yes, I would ship him if I needed! We're pretty close. I wish I could keep him but I can't have roos.

Here are his first pictures. <3 Sorry they are a little blurry from being inside the incubator. When standing, he is plump and strong and alert! I promise cuter ones once I take them out in a day or so [waiting to see if anyone else hatches--today is day 21]. Love his chubby cheeks.

Precious update: Thank you all for wishing her the best.

Day 4 & going well. Drives me crazy as she is so lonely & basically wants my hand next to her always. I am going to try a kitchen glove with warm water filling it as it is REALLY hard to work. Lucky I work from home! I made her pay me back with a few cute poses.

Are you sure he is a roo? He is roo looking. I love him but long flight to Oz.

His mom was a barred rock and his dad an pure blue Ameraucana, so their babies were able to be sexed at birth. Love that! He has a white spot on the back of his head.
smile.png
I have a blue girl baby from this cross but she won't be barred.

I think a blue barred bearded muffed pea-combed EE would be so pretty! That's a mouthful.
big_smile.png

Precious update: Thank you all for wishing her the best.

Day 4 & going well. Drives me crazy as she is so lonely & basically wants my hand next to her always. I am going to try a kitchen glove with warm water filling it as it is REALLY hard to work. Lucky I work from home! I made her pay me back with a few cute poses.

She's adorable!!

Try a rice buddy--- put uncooked rice about 2/3 - 3/4 of the way full in a sock. Knot the end and put in the microwave for a minute or so until warm.
MAKE SURE you mix it and move it around well ["stirring"] after heating it so there are no hot spots. Makes a great little heating pad.

Back
Top Bottom