~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~ 2

I dont like switching accounts, but if i dont switch accounts, he can BAN me because he curses A LOT i mean he curses every. single. sentance. so i have no doubt he could ban me. and no matter how he always finds my accounts and hacks into them, then he gets me banned!

I don't want this thread dead NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! COME BACK HOLLY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im kinda waiting for inspiration for a new dragon
idunno.gif

He paused as Adeline appeared, her bold tongue shooting forth as it had before.
"I may have, for the moment. As you seem to know too much as it is, you probably know Lilith has claimed the throne of Caronia. Whether the others accept her or not is the problem. If they do, I must work quickly and may require your help. If not, well, I may have some spare time before hand to figure out what's going on in that pretty noggin of yours."

^^^

Oh, pffffftsshhhpffft! :tongue
I've been waiting on you! lol. :p

And another question, possibly related; why did you make so many accounts before this? You have like 5 or more which you have started and dropped....
hmm.png
On this same thread.
___
He paused as Adeline appeared, her bold tongue shooting forth as it had before.
"I may have, for the moment. As you seem to know too much as it is, you probably know Lilith has claimed the throne of Caronia. Whether the others accept her or not is the problem. If they do, I must work quickly and may require your help. If not, well, I may have some spare time before hand to figure out what's going on in that pretty noggin of yours."
x2, its hard to keep track of all the different characters and accounts, not to mention having to change the front page every time to keep things current.
__

Adeline chuckled lightly under her breath at his last statement, her lips curving up ever so slightly into a small grin at the corners of her mouth. She wasn't particularly frightened of him, though she wasn't naive enough to think he wouldn't carry out his threat. All part of the job. "I will help you Silvanus, what's the plan?"

Back
Top Bottom