~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~ 2

Lilith turned around and faced him, her cat-like green eyes focusing on him once more. This time there was a glint of annoyance in them, along with the usual coldness and distance. "If you have something to say, I suggest you say it." She said coolly, her voice less friendly then it had been before.

"Well, if you insist..." he said with his nonchalont voice. "A dragon with Colors so bright, stands out in a crowd, but a warning comes with them so pretty and deadly, the dragon saved a sprite so delicate and helpless, from the den of a dragon so deadly and strong, killed by a General when careless he got, he was dropped down a gorge onto sharp rocks, today he still lays there, a pile of bones, yet still the colored dragon today still roams." He said wickedly. "If you are our Queen that rhyme should be easy. Oh another hint, its a he."

Last edited:
Lilith remained motionless, she knew who Steven was talking about. It was hard to forget the bright colors of that dragon, or the terms on which they had parted. She hadn't seen him in months either, not in Caronia. "How do you know of this dragon?" She asked suspiciously.

"He walks beside a dragon of Beauty who came to find a dragons murderer of whom she found and now walks with." He had seen the encounters of the two dragons before. "That Beauty came so close to death, so very close to death, i wish she had." he said remembering the incident and had his wicked grin on, "The dragon should have just drowned her in that pool." he said wickedly.

"Which dragon? The dragon of beauty, where does she come from?" Lilith questioned. She knew who the colorful dragon was, that was obvious enough. But the dragon did not come from Caronia, so from where?

Steven Grinned "Where do unknown dragons pop up and ally with such a dangerous dragon. Hint is! PELENDAVA! The name is Gimme an A-D-E-L-I-N-E! A spy, who was trained by your very own Jester! oh no she doesnn't LIVE in Pelendava, but she and Jester have a (Heh) bond, she does missions for (Queen Camilla) (He said with mockery at the name) And few know she even exists, and i doubt none other than Jester, You, Silvan- whatever his name is and me know about her, And yes i have been to Pelendava, answered enough questions? its past dark by now." he said glancing at the cave entrance.

Last edited:
Adeline? Who was she? The name was not familiar to Lilith, she had never heard of a Pelendavan warrior called Adeline before. And why had Camilla sent a warrior to spy on Silvanus and not her? She was the one with the army who was setting out to destroy Pelendava eventually, why not spy on her? Unless.... She pursed her lips, unless Silvanus was up to something and Camilla considered him more of a threat then her. "How do I know you aren't making all of this up?" She questioned him coldly.

Why? go ask you petty Jester yourself, he must love to talk with you so much!" He said in a mocking voice, "I am nearly everywhere including Tenebrea's Death Scene, oh and i know you and Jester fight, and if im guessing he will deny everything a petty youngling says, do you think i would MANIPULATE you Queen Lilith." he said this time seriously.

Lilith growled, how dare an intruder--a youngling intruder--question the loyalty of her second in command. She lowered her head to his level and looked him straight in the eye. "How dare you question the loyalty and authority of my city." She snarled softly in his face, her hot breath billowing out in stream around his face. "Get out, I want you gone, now. And if I ever catch your sniveling, scrawny figure within my borders again I will personally see to it that you never, ever leave. Understood?"

'Perfectly you little-' he thought, and without a blink his colors changed from multicolored to black, his yes turned black "On my sixth moon i shall be back Lilith, Queen of Caronia, He said in a serious haunting voice. and then he was gone, out into the snow where he silently clumb up the side of the mountain and hung upside down on a ledge, and froze into place, falling asleep.

Back
Top Bottom