~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~ 2

He snorted, his claws clicking on the pebbled shore like tap shoes as he left the shallows and came around to the side of her. "I think some of us assume too much. Alistar? Interesting, but how do I know this to be true?" Her attitude sparked and riled his mind further, blatant and bold, like a mountain cat. They always seemed to think so much of themselves, no matter the odds or how close the edge seemed to be.

Adeline watched him carefully as he moved to her side, not wearily or showing fear, only caution. "You'll just have to take my word for it, unless you have someone eyes with eyes like I do." She eyed him meaningfully. "Do you think I would lie to you? Here?"

Adeline watched him carefully as he moved to her side, not wearily or showing fear, only caution. "You'll just have to take my word for it, unless you have someone eyes with eyes like I do." She eyed him meaningfully. "Do you think I would lie to you? Here?"

He snickered under his breath, head held low and eyes gliding around, "You, hehehe, you sprite are something else. I truly do not know where or where not you would lie. You are just lucky, lucky you happened by at this particular time for this particular situation."

Talon Lifted His Small Body From The Bed Of Moss In The Cave, He Waited For Lilith's Return, She Had Been Teaching Him Different Fighting Styles Before She Flew Off To Do Something, He Unfurled His Wings And Yawned, He Walked Out Into The Bitter Cold, He Saw A Dragon Flying Quickly Towards Him And Assumed It Was Lilith.

I'm Back! I went elephant hunting in africa for a while! we killed 385 Elephants! my falcon even killed a baby Elephant! i am guessing i am still in her cave but about a couple moons later?

Recap on thoughts?

He snickered under his breath, head held low and eyes gliding around, "You, hehehe, you sprite are something else. I truly do not know where or where not you would lie. You are just lucky, lucky you happened by at this particular time for this particular situation."

"I make my own luck." She tossed her head and turned to face him, her eyes glimmering darkly in the weak sunlight. "I did not come across you by accident, Silvanus."

Talon Lifted His Small Body From The Bed Of Moss In The Cave, He Waited For Lilith's Return, She Had Been Teaching Him Different Fighting Styles Before She Flew Off To Do Something, He Unfurled His Wings And Yawned, He Walked Out Into The Bitter Cold, He Saw A Dragon Flying Quickly Towards Him And Assumed It Was Lilith.
I'm Back! I went elephant hunting in africa for a while! we killed 385 Elephants! my falcon even killed a baby Elephant! i am guessing i am still in her cave but about a couple moons later?
Recap on thoughts?
Elephant hunting...?

Back
Top Bottom