The Front Porch Swing

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Beekissed, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Beekissed

Beekissed Flock Master

It will! It's almost like magic but they seem to sprout those feathers overnight once you start weaning off the light. I love God's design for these birds.

2. Triple Willow

Triple Willow Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2013
    So true, reminds me of how the hairs will grow back out on your legs (after you've shave them) when you get a chill. lol

3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

And I love the whip-or-will and the morning dove.......

Can't hear any thing here except the inerstate. I really miss the mountains where I grew up.

4. lovingmyhens

lovingmyhens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2013
    Katy, tx

Thanks Deb!! Always good to add to the knowledge bank

5. IttyBiddyRedHen

IttyBiddyRedHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2011
    East coast
    awwww...I saw and read what happened blooie. [​IMG] Sometimes people and their way with words can rub the rest of us the wrong way.

6. lovingmyhens

Oct 20, 2013
    Katy, tx

Dang he needs a buddy, a pal, someone who doesn't read! Lol

7. lovingmyhens

Oct 20, 2013
    Katy, tx

:yuckyuck

8. lovingmyhens

Oct 20, 2013
    Katy, tx

:lau

9. wyoDreamer

wyoDreamer Overrun With Chickens

Nov 10, 2010
    Thanks! DH packed his Gorilla Glue and took it to WI already, guess I'll pick up my own little bottle tonight after work. We gots lots a packing tape.

10. PrairieChicks

PrairieChicks Out Of The Brooder

Jul 24, 2013
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Goodmorning, everyone! After I caught up on the thread last night, my brain was mush. After a good sleep, the 2 things that stuck out in my mind was the example Lindz set how to be thankful even when things are going tough! And Bee's challenge to find things to be thankful for when you wake up in the morning. This morning, as I went outside at 5:45 to chore, I was thankful that the sky had light in the horizon. Thankful there was no wind. Thankful for our neighbourhood owl hooting good morning. Thankful for clean underwear. Thankful for coffee. Thankful for a job that I enjoy doing. It's going to be a wonderful day. Hope you enjoy it too! See you after work. Maybe someone will bake cookies today... with chocolate in them.....

3 people like this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by