The Howrse.com (Online Game) Thread!

I got some good prizes in the lottery so far. Including a Golden Apple, which is exactly what I wanted. I've become an amateur GA collector since the trophies were added, because I love shiny rewards and rare coats. :D

*Envy and stuffs*
I got saddles, horseshoes and turnips. TURNIPS.
I have turnips comin' out the wozzle. WOZZLE. Ugh.

I have like six GA's and eight harmony packs I've collected over the the years.
I've only used one so far! I set out to use them and can never decide on a coat and then end up putting it off.

I do have one silver apple though.
Didn't mean to get him, somehow I won the auction. I had only entered to get my reserve down. :oops:

I don't go on Howrse with anything resembling regularity these days :oops: I mostly go on to exchange PMs with my acquaintances from other cool countries, and my game has been faring quite dismally under the burden of neglect :p I find that the longer one is away the more difficult it is to get started again because the GP average skyrockets over even a short period of time, and stats was pretty much the only quantifiable aim I dedicated any time to on that site.

Besides, I'm one of those people who can usually only take one thing seriously at a time, and right now in the online games category I have been focusing the brunt of my time-wasting attention on my efforts in PoultryLand. :p

Last edited:
Anyone else getting annoyed with the "Jaded in Wonderland's" that are taking over the competitions?
I can't win anything thing anymore! At all!
They enter in every single dressage comp available. There should be some sort of cap on how many comps your horse can enter in a day. It can be pretty high, I mean they worked hard to get where they are and deserve to win, but it's not fair that no one else gets a chance.

Pffffettsajhfurhfiorjirjf. Grrrrrr.

Anyways.
I am trying to breed my own Lusitanos, (not getting very far yet) anyone else working on that breed?

Back
Top Bottom