The hunting/fishing thread!

Pics
I have heard of that, I have never tried it, though. Have you? And how well does it work?
Never have. I've just used jointed Rapalas.

Yes we did eat very well. Caught brown trout in spearfish and rainbows in legion lake.

Butter, garlic, sazon seasoning, & grilled on a charcoal grill.

Trout n eggs in the morning.
Trout & fried tatoes dinner.
20210602_212823.jpg

Took the rainbows to my uncles in cheyenne.

I have heard of that, I have never tried it, though. Have you? And how well does it work?
I have. It works great with needle nose gar. I’ve never got a strike without catching the fish. Alligator gar are harder to catch, they don’t have as many teeth packed as closely together as a needle nose so the rope doesn’t tangle well.

Praying for beautiful weather here on the 22nd. We are going deep sea fishing, with who I think is the best charter boat Captain, at least in our area. Been out with him many years ago and caught a bunch of Black Fin Tuna as well as other fun and yummy fish.
I caught a 42.5 lb Amber Jack (It almost pulled me off the boat.). :lau :lau
This time we will be looking for Swordfish, but some nice tuna, grouper or tile would be nice as well.
Making sure the kids have what they want and need, I need to purchase a few things for me. I am getting really excited and I think DD and BF are too. I know DH is. :celebrate
We will leave mid day wed, check into hotel in Venice, LA. Meet with Peace. (charter captain, and yes that is his real first name, his name is Peace Marvel and he loves what he does as well as being great at it). If you are interested in checking out what we will be up to, look up. Peacemaker Charters on the web or face book. 🎣🎣🎣🎣 🐟🦈🦈🐟

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom