The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Thanks Renie and Aveca. I just adore the Orpington character as much as their looks, I'm after a couple of Splash ladies next... ;-)

Thanks! I can;'t take credit, just lucky to have her now. Would be great if you find out about the chick color. I will check back on occasion ;)
I spoke to Violet's breeder today.
He's told me that when she was a chick, she was a pale coffee/caramel colour.

Hope that's of some help x

Haha... Orps and Cochins. Well, I have Ameraucanas. I guess because of the color sexing (wheatens), big beards and egg color. The Orps and Cochin are all because of the fluff. Speaking of Cochins... I want some of yours. I NEED some!

Awh thanks!!! I love my Cochins. I am hatching now. Should have some available later this spring. I've started on my chocolate Cochin project too :)

Renie,Heres a few pics of the girls from the eggs I got from you in Sept.

Wow, I haven't been on for a little while and look at all the beautiful orps!!
love.gif
(oh for at least a week....
big_smile.png
)

New babies hatching and new comers joining us! Welcome from around the world! Rachy, SkyBlu, cbnovick, Reyvaughn, (and here in the states too...
smile.png
), M-I Chicken,

I'm sure I have missed some but WELCOME all!
Congratulations Renie'sPeeps on those beautiful buff babies!
jumpy.gif
, , Roger, what a beautiful picture of your splash and blues! I really have to have some of your splash...(seriously).

It's kind of gloomy here today but temps are fair for coaxing the kids outside, so thought I would share a couple pics.

I posted a couple of the buff laced about a month ago but I don't think I ever posted a picture of the Blue Laced Gold boy (or is it Gold Laced Blue
big_smile.png
)........

Was a little windy......

Wow, I haven't been on for a little while and look at all the beautiful orps!! :love (oh for at least a week....:D ) New babies hatching and new comers joining us! Welcome from around the world! Rachy, SkyBlu, cbnovick, Reyvaughn, (and here in the states too...:) ), M-I Chicken, I'm sure I have missed some but WELCOME all! Congratulations Renie'sPeeps on those beautiful buff babies!:jumpy , , Roger, what a beautiful picture of your splash and blues! I really have to have some of your splash...(seriously). ______________ It's kind of gloomy here today but temps are fair for coaxing the kids outside, so thought I would share a couple pics. I posted a couple of the buff laced about a month ago but I don't think I ever posted a picture of the Blue Laced Gold boy (or is it Gold Laced Blue :D )........ Was a little windy......
Absolutely beautiful Nellie

Back
Top Bottom