The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Do you want English Orps to look like Cochins without foot feathering? I've narrowed it down to two people here on BYC who have nice looking chocolate Orp bantams, but one person has birds that look like Cochin bantams without foot feathering and the other has some that do not. They are very spendy so I want to make a good decision on which ones to buy.

Thank you every one for your input about splashes.

Nellie,
That is a really big splash..

Thank you. Those were kind of funky pics. I'll see if I have better ones, he is a really nice boy. I like him better than the blue roo I imported. But neither is as nice as the black (split) boy
lol.png
. Can't wait till I can start test breeding his boys to find a true black
ya.gif
They are coming along really nicely.

Thank you. Those were kind of funky pics. I'll see if I have better ones, he is a really nice boy. I like him better than the blue roo I imported. But neither is as nice as the black (split) boy
lol.png
. Can't wait till I can start test breeding his boys to find a true black
ya.gif
They are coming along really nicely.
Cant wait to see the results! hes just gorgeous!

Last edited:
Cant wait to see the results! hes just gorgeous!

Ok, I think this is a little better pic of the Splash roo. I just like splash
love.gif
. My thoughts are to put him over the black girls and I am raising some his splash girls to go with the black boy after the trial breedings out of the split roo ...........boy that sounds like a lot .......... Oh gosh so many projects
th.gif
(but so much fun
smile.png
)

i really like them too..the whites will always be my first love thou..i named that huge gorgeous cockeral Aktuell..it just means newer, more modern in design...

love them all really..the buffs are sweet and right under your feet begging attention.the whites and blacks come flying as soon as they see me..could put that on americas funniest home video..

my cousin took over the meat chickens for us so i could use that space..

Last edited:
i really like them too..the whites will always be my first love thou..i named that huge gorgeous cockeral Aktuell..it just means newer, more modern in design...

love them all really..the buffs are sweet and right under your feet begging attention.the whites and blacks come flying as soon as they see me..could put that on americas funniest home video..

my cousin took over the meat chickens for us so i could use that space..

yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

Ok, I think this is a little better pic of the Splash roo. I just like splash
love.gif
. My thoughts are to put him over the black girls and I am raising some his splash girls to go with the black boy after the trial breedings out of the split roo ...........boy that sounds like a lot .......... Oh gosh so many projects
th.gif
(but so much fun
smile.png
)

He's really beautiful!

Having pure blacks will be really nice..specially if they look like your split.

educate me..to test for pure black..you breed a male to a chocolate hen and if all chicks are black..it is pure?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom