The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Here are your kids Nellie. They are "helping" y milk cow, Crimson Moooooon with her dinner.
Really nice group of chicks. I am loving the milk cow too. I just wouldn't want to have to do it 7 days a week and we don't drink milk anymore. I love homemade butter though and buttermilk which I do use in bisquits.

Folks.... IT IS FREAKING SNOWING right Now in NH.... I am just sick I tell you .. sick about it.... My fruit trees have just completed blooming, my peonies are loaded with buds, and my garden was just planted :( I don't know what tomorrow will bring :(

all of the fingerlakes winerys are freaking out right now..they are afraid of loosing everything..all of our fruit trees too..jeepers..

Yes, here too.we went from 90 degrees to freezing and snow. I know my garden will suffer a bit, but, I think most of it should be OK. My crab apples and pear trees are a loss.

I can't imagine dealing with cold or snow at this time of the yr! We're in the process of putting in an in ground swimming pool-

WOW ... Gators are going to love coming to your house... get to eat chicken and... go swimming... lol

It has been a long night here... lost power well after dark soo had to hook the genny because the incubator, brooders, and baby goat needed power. It just came back on a few mins ago. Praise God. The yard was a blanket of snow. All the fruit trees bent over with the weight of it. 2 of my big umbrellas are laying on their sides... and steps to the porch are icy :( I bet my tomato plants bit the dust :( But on the bright side... I bet some bugs died..lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom