The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

I have the weekend off and was able to catch up...well kinda. Too many posts since I've been here
big_smile.png

You all hadn't seen any updates lately of my first generation. This picture is of two my youngest -5 month olds. They are very slowly getting their tails. Their mom was 8 months old before she decided she needed one! This generation I improved size... but...

I believe I am growing bowling balls instead of birds. (Max's fault.) These two are GFF x Heirloom Orps

This is their dad at nine months old. (I've now removed his leg band btw)

Deek I do believe these are the prettiest GL I've seen! The color is so rich on them
love.gif

I'm doin' the happy dance
celebrate.gif
Yesterday I got 7 lemon cuckoo chicks, they are 3 days old today. I've been wanting these for quite a while but couldn't find chicks from the light lemon parents till now. So many are breeding in the buffs with them which I didn't want. They are so cute, I am anxious to see how they turn out!

I have the weekend off and was able to catch up...well kinda. Too many posts since I've been here
big_smile.png

You all hadn't seen any updates lately of my first generation. This picture is of two my youngest -5 month olds. They are very slowly getting their tails. Their mom was 8 months old before she decided she needed one! This generation I improved size... but...

I believe I am growing bowling balls instead of birds. (Max's fault.) These two are GFF x Heirloom Orps

Oh soooo very nice :) Love them :)

I'm doin' the happy dance
celebrate.gif
Yesterday I got 7 lemon cuckoo chicks, they are 3 days old today. I've been wanting these for quite a while but couldn't find chicks from the light lemon parents till now. So many are breeding in the buffs with them which I didn't want. They are so cute, I am anxious to see how they turn out!
Need pics pls
big_smile.png
!!!

big_smile.png

Goodness, Dee, they have really grown. Nobody has missed too many meals either! Seriously deep keels on all of them. I like the fact that I can see their legs too.

I have the weekend off and was able to catch up...well kinda. Too many posts since I've been here :D You all hadn't seen any updates lately of my first generation. This picture is of two my youngest -5 month olds. They are very slowly getting their tails. Their mom was 8 months old before she decided she needed one! This generation I improved size... but... I believe I am growing bowling balls instead of birds. (Max's fault.) These two are GFF x Heirloom Orps This is their dad at nine months old. (I've now removed his leg band btw)
Wow!

Back
Top Bottom