The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

kittydoc

Songster
7 Years
Apr 18, 2012
Near Indianapolis
@SunnySky That yellowing in your blue boy is also a color fault in lavender Orpingtons. I was fortunate to obtain mine from a breeder with properly colored lavs. I didn't see any of the yellowed ones until I joined some threads on here and saw them.

thedragonlady

Crowing
7 Years
Feb 6, 2012
Camden,S.C.
Quote: Many thanks for your kind comments. Monty has been a very dominant sire in Buffs. Most of the winning buffs in the US this past year carried his blood. I will have a few Monty offspring available in the spring.
Another Mastiff breeder here...Chancelot Farm, BOB Westminster on CH. Plaisance Epaphus, 1972, from the classes, owner handled, over specials.He was also an import as is Monty.

rockinpaints

Songster
9 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Ohio
Many thanks for your kind comments. Monty has been a very dominant sire in Buffs. Most of the winning buffs in the US this past year carried his blood. I will have a few Monty offspring available in the spring.
Another Mastiff breeder here...Chancelot Farm, BOB Westminster on CH. Plaisance Epaphus, 1972, from the classes, owner handled, over specials.He was also an import as is Monty.
Vicki he truly is beautiful! You do have some of the best out there. I wanted Buffs for so long and have finely got a start. I Never did get any of yours though
. Maybe next spring I could get a few from you. I took some pics yesterday and will post them here in just a bit. They are a young flock and mostly Greenfire but a couple Sacre hens. They are all this years babies and I just love them

rockinpaints

Songster
9 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Ohio
Yesterday we had a nice day so I was able to get some of the kids outside to get new pics to share.

Some of our BBS

A few of the Buff kids

HighStreetCoop

Songster
5 Years
Aug 28, 2014
Oakland, CA
My Coop
My Coop
Ooooooo. I don't breed (no room!), just own and love. And of course I have fallen in love with the reverse black brindle, the rarest color, LOL!

Top Bottom