The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

@SunnySky That yellowing in your blue boy is also a color fault in lavender Orpingtons. I was fortunate to obtain mine from a breeder with properly colored lavs. I didn't see any of the yellowed ones until I joined some threads on here and saw them.

Quote: Many thanks for your kind comments. Monty has been a very dominant sire in Buffs. Most of the winning buffs in the US this past year carried his blood. I will have a few Monty offspring available in the spring.
Another Mastiff breeder here...Chancelot Farm, BOB Westminster on CH. Plaisance Epaphus, 1972, from the classes, owner handled, over specials.He was also an import as is Monty.

My bantam Black split Chocolate male, & a bantam Chocolate pullet.
smile.png

Snapped these with my iPhone, sorry for the poor lighting.

AWE! So cute Jeremy! Chocolate, one of my favorites
love.gif

Many thanks for your kind comments. Monty has been a very dominant sire in Buffs. Most of the winning buffs in the US this past year carried his blood. I will have a few Monty offspring available in the spring.
Another Mastiff breeder here...Chancelot Farm, BOB Westminster on CH. Plaisance Epaphus, 1972, from the classes, owner handled, over specials.He was also an import as is Monty.

Vicki he truly is beautiful! You do have some of the best out there. I wanted Buffs for so long and have finely got a start. I Never did get any of yours though
sad.png
. Maybe next spring I could get a few from you. I took some pics yesterday and will post them here in just a bit. They are a young flock and mostly Greenfire but a couple Sacre hens. They are all this years babies and I just love them
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom